You must wait a moment.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Qulas, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hayzeus Augur

Best.
    Post.
    Ever!
  2. guado Augur

[IMG]
    I am not a fan of this new sequencing.
    roguerunner, Marton, Lisandra and 2 others like this.
  3. Lisandra Augur

I'm still waiting for the sequences to end from yesterday.....
  4. RangerDanger#1 Lorekeeper

LOL I just came here and was thinking what I was going to title my thread. Dilemma solved I suppose.

But really? What's with all the hails? And no one can read them anyway, they spam right off the page cause you got 5 other people all doing the same thing. Epic Fail!
  5. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

the worst part is, the task windows bug out with all these 1/10 1/6 hail crap. the line sometimes turns green and says status "done" but apparently the mission isnt DONE. then the gm's claim that its the player that messed up but you still get 6 hour lock outs. HOW CAN YOU GET LOCKED OUT OF SOMETHING AND THE GAME NOT GIVE YOU CREDIT... usually in game support is good but all i get for a buggy task window is "sorry when your lock out timer is gone you can try again for full credit"
  6. Corlen-Xeg Elder

The best part is that in the group missions, only the person hailing gets to see the flavor text.
  7. Iila Augur

The lore should really be zone wide shouts, displayed in the pop-up huge yellow letters. That way no one can accidentally miss any of this amazing lore in this deep storyline.
    Lisandra and guado like this.
  8. Corlen-Xeg Elder

And non skippable audio voiced by Aristo. I like where this is going.
    Lisandra and Iila like this.
  9. jiri_ Augur

I checked out of everquest lore when their biggest most revolutionary expansion was kitties in space also there are like fifty giant islands and a huge mountain range full of dragonmen that no one noticed oops.

At least this time it wasn't gnomes and their silly technologies.
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. Marshall Maathers Augur

So you would not be on board with something like ... oh I dunno.... a mountain of gnomes?
    Lisandra likes this.
  11. Lisandra Augur

I demand they release Gnome Mountain & Plane of Mischief 2.0!
  12. Kiillz Augur

THATS CLASSIC!!
    Melanippe and Mintalie like this.
  13. Mintalie Augur

You win EQ.
    Melanippe likes this.
  14. roguerunner Augur

It is a shame the lore isn't given to everybody.
    The lore is really good this time around.
  15. Tuldan Lorekeeper

Yes, but u have to wait 2 seconds between likes!
    Winnowyl, Iila, Axxius and 2 others like this.
  16. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

Did the hero mission in Degmar... had to hail the npc 18 times... I'm glad someone else actually did the hails or I'd be bald after pulling out all my hair.
  17. Garanle Elder

I dislike it as well, but I look at EW hailing and say at least I dont have to travel across a large zone to do the hails. I hated, HATED, how they dragged that out for no reason.
  18. Randragon Augur

I accidently turned on my Log during the expansion release can last few days. My log shot up to 1.9 GB size. The log editor is still opening up my file lol.

Classic!!
  19. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

There talking so much i can not get in a Hail.....................
    sojero likes this.
  20. Axxius Augur

Just wait till you get to Arx Mentis where you have a quest consisting of 23 hails and 1 mob kill. And in another quest there are back-to-back steps to hail the same NPC 9 times and then 13 times without anything else happening. I guess there is a code limitation that didn't allow 22 hails in one step, or something.
    Iila likes this.