Xorbb PS - Too rare

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Falos, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Vmas Elder

+ a maxed tear!
  2. Warpiggs Augur

I accidently turned my maxed tear into the type 3 augment from clicking it too fast to link it :(
  3. FVRules Journeyman

The PS is rarer than the trash drops from the HH Zones. They don't care. Just another thing poorly implemented and not corrected even after customers complained. They'll probably do something about it when sales on subscriptions or expansions wane and they look for ways to appease us.

Hate to sound so negative. But things tend to fall in to trends such as what I've described.
    CaptAmazing likes this.
  4. Insaneox Augur

Sick ranger!
  5. CaptAmazing Augur

They could've at least made it a rare trash drop instead of a rare as heck from a named.
    Insaneox likes this.
  6. Lobot Omy New Member

I'd like to see a rare tradeskill component drop (call it "Distilled Essence of Fear") in any t2 or higher SoF zone. To attempt to make the PS, require 2 of these (continuing in the same fashion as other player-made PS'es) and make the trivial 535 or so. I'm not a big fan of staying in one zone for extended stays.

For anyone keeping track I've seen 3 of the Xorbb PS'es in ~85 named kills (Xolok [2] and Facenibbler). I didn't venture into Xorbb until AFTER the patch increasing the drop rates btw. Also, I haven't set up camp in that zone in approximately 2 to 3 months.
  7. Gragas Augur

3 in 85 is pretty decent, have killed over 1300 named and never seen one drop.
  8. Insaneox Augur

Was thinking same. I have killed in 100's and yet to get one.
  9. CaptAmazing Augur

1300 just in Xorbb? WOW!