will sony ever listen lol

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Garramac, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Starla Elder

Oranges made some good points but the bottom line is that folks pay for their accounts and can play anyway they want to. If the do not get to play the way they want to then they will just stop playing. So what would the point be in all that? We do NOT need to find solutions that require separating boxers out from the population only to lessen our population. The more players in the zone the better, IMHO.

If grouping is desired then at this time the best course of action would be to join a active guild, hang out in hot zones, send tells to folks at like level and make a group. No different than in RL if you want to find friends(takes work)....have to go to clubs, church....hanging a sign outside of ones house saying "looking for...." will not get you very far.
  2. Xanumbik Augur

I enjoy boxing and I pay for more than one account so if i am not breaking the EULA then it is no ones business how i choose to spend my money or play the game I am paying for. When i have open play time i prefer to group with others but if i have limited play time or will have to take frequent afks I box and play at my pace. I don't think limiting people being able to box would accomplish the Goals that some people are looking for.
  3. Cacafuego Journeyman

Dang,

I'm starting a box tomorrow!
    Reprisal likes this.
  4. Casai New Member

1. this thread is full of crap
    2. to OP get off your bum and make your own group happen. No one is obligated to invite you while you spam server channels. Personally I never reply to those and even have that stuff filtered.
    3. "boxing is evil" vs "boxing is good" - boxing is within the game world rules. Enough said.
    To clarify: If you want to box - box. Today, hardware definitely enables it; EQ is free to play and there are mercs per each character to make it all the easier. If its not your thing just dont box... The game is not forcing you to do so and with mercs there is plenty to do on your own regardless of class. Hell you can even roll a solo class. Its all up to the player.
  5. Laronk Augur

Don't forget,

Boxers have out of group dps while playing with friends which helps completely trivialize any nameds that are hard at all normally.

My brother and I each have 3 boxes (2 boxes and a main depending how you look at it) but we have lots of friends that we group with and on my sk account I have a mage also so when I am playing my cleric I can have my sub par mage and wizzie sitting outside group doing damage.