who planing to transfer to lockjaw?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by toxist, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahna Augur

When they did free transfers in the past they didn't restrict it to just one character, absolutely no reason to assume they would limit it to one character this time. That would be pointless. If you want to encourage people to transfer to the server that makes them happy you don't limit it to one character.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  2. Zinth Augur

transfering would be bad, since economy is skewed already and RF people had more time to farm plat. I really hope they don't allow FREE transfers... If anything then make it PAID transfers... but prefer NO transfers.
    Bruff likes this.
  3. jAbb Journeyman

I personally got what I was hoping for...I hoped the 2 servers would have different paces for advancement. But there is a huge price to pay as this post shows. It's crippling that two servers weren't set up this way from the outset. Truth be told, for a game that is so dependent on community, this pretty much rips it apart about as effectively as one could imagine.
    Fallfyres and Friday like this.
  4. Friday Augur

I am uncertain. I have one foot out the door and shopping the steam sales. This company's lack of integrity and credibility are a bad joke. Philosophically, I just want to put it all behind me and jump on to Lockjaw /end drama, but I am just feeling really disheartened. Witness the rise of the "make them reroll" movement of Lockjaws gracious community because we had one whole more week to level up and "farm plat".
    This has been a great game, with so many memories for so many years. I would rather remember it as it was, and not have to witness the ignoble death that seems inevitable. And it is not just the voting, but the toxic community; a game of cooperation has become...something else.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Zobral New Member

You will have to pick new names for you and your 11 other that you box because Mageone, Magetwo, Magethree, Bluemage, Redmage, Whitemage, Blackmage, etc., are all taken probably.
    Fallfyres and Sinzz like this.
  6. TarewMarrForever Augur

"I'll stay at RF, vote no when the time comes to unlock and hope for the best."

You do know that the vote is like every week until it passes, right? And also that an actual vote to open Kunark has never failed?

I highly doubt it will fail to open immediately, much less two week...

But I do admire the faith and conviction. I don't share it, I'm bolting lol.
  7. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

I plan to take my mage box army over to lockjaw so I can farm some krono with vaclav and his wife.
  8. TarewMarrForever Augur

^^ Spoken in a dimly-lit smoke-filled room only yesterday at DBG...

You sound as if that wasn't the actual *plan*?
  9. Darth Augur

I want to make Ragefire people re-roll because I had to re-roll to enjoy the server.

I left a level 45 Warrior, in crafted. With two yaks. I left a completely geared group content warrior that was 1 level away from being one of the first characters in the Planes.

I started over with nothing. I didn't even liquidate and get krono. Cause at the time I had no idea how to even use Krono. Lockjaw has FIVE MORE MONTHS OF CLASSIC. I have faith you can get back to where you are.

If you're unwilling to start over to enjoy classic for an additional three months beyond Ragefire, then you're really not coming to Lockjaw for 6m of classic, but because you know it's a better server than Ragefire.

And, if that's the case and we all know it is, re=roll like we all did.
  10. Tantrasil New Member

Sounds good. The only better option would be to keep both servers at 6 months.
    Solkos and Tharrg like this.
  11. Shivuncle Journeyman

Keep dreaming Darth. You are going to get a bunch of bot armies transferring to your server with free transfers. Not a good way to think, you suffered so everyone else has to suffer?
    Friday likes this.
  12. Darth Augur

I don't consider playing the game without having the lockdownraidmachine hanging over my head suffering.
  13. Szeria Elder

Holly, should casuals be allowed to get legally married? I understand it might tarnish marriage for others who are more deserving, but do you think it might be ok if they had the same legal protection as everyone else?
  14. taliefer Augur

seriously?
  15. Banuvan Augur

Should casuals be able to vote?
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  16. Szeria Elder

They can, but when they are the majority, they will go with 3 months instead
    Rhiyannon and doodelydoo like this.
  17. Tarrin Augur

Too bad they haven't been the majority yet :(
  18. Batbener Augur

They don't give academy awards for the most dramatic post. This "toxic" community was way more toxic when they are in their teens and 20s. I am glad your memory has skewed with time, but the community was way more toxic back then. I have yet to read a single post about an entire raid being ninja looted, let alone on the regular in guk PUGs. People get called an idiot now because of differing opinions on the direction of the game. Back then you would be called an idiot for making an elf warrior. As for the company changing with the winds of opinion, just look back at all the previous expansions. Scheduled raids, lockouts and all that were called for and granted, inevitably upsetting someone.
  19. Zithax Elder

Casuals are recognized as 3/5ths of a player
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  20. Banuvan Augur

So, based on this we can make the conclusion that the opinion of anybody who hasn't killed Nagafen is not deserving of anything within the game and should sit in their starting city. That is what Holly said right? She is the Ex Prod of EQ after all and has the pulse of the players in the game right? RIGHT?!?
    Rhiyannon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.