who planing to transfer to lockjaw?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by toxist, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toxist Lorekeeper

rip jain!
  2. MBear Augur

If I wasn't already there, I would definitely transfer.
  3. Peytr Silverflame New Member

I welcome my new Lockjaw'd overlords.
  4. Rhoulicas Augur

I am and about 4 or 5 other toons and 2 other people playing them that I know of. We're of the 19th-22nd level.
  5. skattabrainz Augur

will stay with my guild whether they stay or they swap
  6. Naelbis Elder

I don't know...I guess it depends on what the majority of friends and guild does. I am somewhat torn between transferring and being done with this idiot company altogether.
    Friday, Rhiyannon and Barton like this.
  7. Zhama Elder

i will be taking myself+ my 11 boxes over to lockjaw, servers prime for farming
    DBCooper likes this.
  8. thats_street New Member

Yep I'll be heading to LJ w/ my 8 mages, sk, chanter, druid, cleric. I'm ready.
  9. Silinius Augur

hahahaha... too funny.
  10. Cidran Augur

I won't, don't think it is a good idea to alienate the playerbase this much. I'll stay at RF, vote no when the time comes to unlock and hope for the best.
    Barton likes this.
  11. Asheran Augur

I would hope that almost 50% of Ragefire's population transfer, considering they voted for 6 months.
  12. Kellaer Augur

I'm going to transfer to a different game, probably.
    Rhiyannon and Endtimes like this.
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

14. Lennyn Elder

I'll probably transfer toons from both accounts to Lockjaw.
  15. Puurfectly1234 New Member

Lockjaw is going to be crazy overcrowded if that's the case. Since most people voted 6 months on both server we should expect long queues on Lockjaw. Meanwhile, raiders will have a server all to themselves.
    Friday likes this.
  16. Puurfectly1234 New Member

If you do this, you let DGC win, they are forcing people to transfer knowing you will just stay where you are so later they can "we told you so, we knew what you really wanted".
    Friday likes this.
  17. Po8tick Elder

whats the point of going to LJ - Im a casual, It changes nothing for me, in RF or LJ - I am not allowed to fight Naggy
    jAbb, Rhiyannon and Gythlen like this.
  18. Gythlen Augur

Damn us filthy casuals!!!
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  19. Sera New Member

I will be moving from Ragefire to Lockjaw.

Looking for new friends on Lockjaw..... :)
    Friday likes this.
  20. Fallfyres Augur

--------------
    DBG didn't say anything about free transfers for whole accounts; ***I'd say its pretty safe to bet they meant they will transfer one character.*** If they do whole accounts I will be cheering for my friends, but I highly doubt that. J'oo alts are all mine says RF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.