Want To Look Like One of the Original EverQuest Gods?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 9, 2014.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Could this be a logistical nightmare for SOE Live folks? There may be a hundred or more non-attending players. Curious if this could be offered on Marketplace?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

It hasn't been an issue in any previous year. We had a few thousand at SOE Live last year, and we were able to deliver all of the items to players in-game.

There are no plans at this time to offer this item in the Marketplace. Generally, the team likes to keep SOE Live items special by only offering them at this event.
  3. Crystilla Augur

Good question Benito, though most intelligent people will just do the day passes (which exclude the meals) and it's the meals where the trickiness comes more into play I think for planning purposes.
  4. Longtime Player New Member

Is this the only in game item if a free day pass is bought. Just curious.
  5. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Aye.

You will always get the digital items, regardless of showing up or not.

What they ought to do however, is add a check mark for "does not plan to attend", so they won't "sell out" of all-access badges for people who make the journey and did not pre-order.

I, for one, changed the info so a friend could receive the badge. My account still gets the digital items and the expansions, but I won't be able to make the dates this year. Kind of a win-win. They got the badge, I got the bonus items. totally works out.

One could even go so far as to re-sell the badge, I suppose, at a lesser cost... If someone didn't want the digital items or if they wanted an upgrade to all-access.
  6. Lily Augur

You would have had me with Terris Thule.
    Leerah likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Terris thule needs her dress turning into Heros Forge !

I like Saryrns look too. :)
    Lily and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Gorehammer Lorekeeper

Neat illusions, but they're of no use to me since I'm kinda stuck using Dragorn clicky for the effect, as sadly the effect is paired with the illusion in just one buff instead of two like others :( Wish they would change that! Blew 3000 SC on illusions I can't even use, without sacrificing output -- For you folks wanting goodie bags and other event-exclusive things, I suggest finding some trustworthy guildies/friends who are going that may be able to pick them up for you. But be careful who you're entrusting with that.
  9. OldCa61 Augur

Dang, you are making it too good to pass up at this point. I am only about 6 hour drive from LV :) Appreciate your quick answer !!!
  10. OldCa61 Augur

One more question Roshen, does this clicky provide any Stats at all ?

TIA
  11. Geoxgp940 New Member

No Bertoxxulous Illusion
    I know he isnt one of the original's from back when the game started, but....

:( Im disappointed...
  12. Sn00ps Journeyman

When can I pay and when do I get the loot?

I'm from Australia so unable to attend but I really want the illusion.

Do you get any other nice things with the pass or just the illusion item?
  13. Fortunbas Lorekeeper

As its one claimable per account, it should be marked as Heirloom so is swappable on toons.
    Can you please confirm this Roshen?

Best wishes
    Fortunbas
  14. demigod Journeyman

Will the complimentary expansion be regular or collector's edition?
  15. Siddar Augur

When will this be billed to credit cards? Will it be like expansion purchases and billed at start of SoE live are will it be charged up front as soon as you register?
  16. Irish New Member

Demigod , the last few years; it has been the regular edition , with the opportunity to upgrade it during expansion preorder period for 20 dollars to collectors edition. Just remember the expansions for EQ1 and EQ2 are only with the Premium Pass. Siddar . it is billed right away.
  17. Ruinedmyownlands Elder

So if we sign up before the 12th as it says for the pre thing and it charges our cc (as it did already) when can we get our clicky?
  18. Fendy Augur

I would assume the clicky would be added to the game in the first update following the end of Live.
  19. Ruinedmyownlands Elder

Normally I could understand that since expansions don't normally get charged until it goes live. But they took our money instantly for ff so I don't see much of a reason to wait.
  20. Fendy Augur

What you paid for is admission to the event. The clicky is a perk. I don't think the clicky has actually been added to the game yet. So it would be difficult to give you something that doesn't exist.

"If you’ve already registered for SOE Live, be on the lookout for an email from us in the next couple of weeks with a redemption code and instructions for ordering your complimentary T-shirt. Once you receive the email, please make sure to order your shirt by July 1, 2014, to make sure you receive your shirt in time for the event."

For any of the other physical items you will have to actually attend.