Want To Look Like One of the Original EverQuest Gods?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 9, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

SOE Live 2014 will be held in Las Vegas from August 14-17, 2014 at the Planet Hollywood. All EverQuest players that purchase a ticket for this event will receive Guise of the Ancient Gods, an illusion item that gives players the appearance of the Ancient version of the original EverQuest gods.

Check out special illusions granted by the SOE Live 2014 item Guise of the Ancient Gods.

[IMG]
    Ancient Bristlebane

[IMG]
    Ancient Rallos Zek

[IMG]
    Ancient Erollisi Marr

[IMG]
    Ancient Solusek Ro

[IMG]
    Ancient Tunare

[IMG]
    Ancient Cazic-Thule

[IMG]
    Ancient Innoruuk

[IMG]
    Ancient Tribunal

The last day to purchase “Early Bird” tickets for this event is Monday, May 12, 2014. People who purchase on or before this date will have their badges mailed to them. SOE Live 2014 prices will go up after this date, so don’t miss out on the savings for signing up for this event early!

We hope to see you at SOE Live this year!

Tazzytu22 and RekMMO like this.
  2. OldCa61 Augur

do you automatically get your diety, or can you choose ?
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Currently the plan is to give you a random illusion from this list each time you click the item.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  4. Naugrin Augur

I see everyone wanting the tribunal lol.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Vaelael New Member

Is it any ticket?
  6. Meadal Journeyman

Why not just allow the click to cycle thru each illusion one after the other like the Gunthak Swabby Eyepatch ?
    Leerah and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. SpamFactory Augur

Can I purchase a ticket, not show up, and still get this? (I'm outside US so wouldn't be able to attend, but I would totally drop money on a ticket for this item even if I don't actually attend)
  8. Meadal Journeyman

Ah-Ha! The question that begs to be answered ! IMO a great little moneymaker if that is the case.
    P.S. I hope it is.
  9. Fizbit New Member

I think EQ just jumped the shark tank.
    Leerah likes this.
  10. Apathy Elder

Definitely interested in getting the illusion clicky, willing to purchase the tickets, but no intentions of going to the event...
  11. Donroy Elder

Ditto.
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

Day Pass and Premium Pass get the in-game items. You can see the types of tickets here, and the rewards that are included with each: https://www.soe.com/soelive/pricing

Everyone that purchases a ticket will receive all of the in-game items for their SOE account.

If you purchase a ticket we really do hope you join us for SOE Live because it really is a good time. However, if something pops up and you aren't able to attend we'll make sure that everyone gets the in-game items for the SOE games they play after the event.
  13. Fendy Augur

$49 for the day pass and illusion sounds much better than $1000 + when I add in air fare, hotel and ground transportation costs.
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

You also get the next expansion with the Premium Pass so I'll get that myself since I have to get the expansion for raiding anyway & I can't afford to attend. Is there a way we can get the t-shirt & goodie bag mailed to us Roshen? I always watch the streams of the keynotes every year & I would come if I could afford it but that's just not in the cards right now.
  15. Eaglestiker Journeyman

Same as others I bought a day pass because I would love a T-Shirt and the ingame item but due to work and money I would not be able to travel as much as I would love to for SOE Live. Hope we can get the T-shirt by mail and our in game items after the event for sure.
  16. Molcoh New Member

Id get the preimum if i could get the goodie bag and all in-game items. No way i can attend though.
  17. Roshen Brand Manager

The shirts are being mailed to attendees before the event as long as they register by July 1, courtesy of J!NX. You can find info about this here: https://www.everquest.com/news/jinx-tshirt-soelive-2014

The other physical goodie bag items will only be available on site.

In-game items are different. In the past, these have been awarded to the account that a player registers for SOE Live, after the event occurs. Even if we were to do this a different way (such as give players codes), it's much easier to email these to players and don't require global shipping.
  18. Noggle New Member

Is it just one guise per account, or claimable on multiple characters?
  19. iniari-TR Augur

tharkis wants the erollisi marr illusion. :p
  20. Roshen Brand Manager

This item is one claim per account.