Vetis returning debut NoBoxSrvr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sennik Jevest, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Sennik Jevest Elder

Get in line. Everyone wants to be me.
  2. Lejaun Augur

Oh, I remember you.....you're the world famous....oh, wait, nevermind. I was thinking of someone else who actually mattered.

I'd keep writing more, but I've already forgotten who you were again.
  3. Mulerien Elder

Damgooszile... I forget what play on words we used to call you guys, but I believe "guzzle' was part of it. Didnt yall fail miserably at clearing solteris @ 85 and then implode? Fun times training tho.
  4. Evantil Drop Bear Spite Golem

Matthias get out of here with all your self fluffing. No one wants a scumbag like you back after you tried to trick guild members into donation money to your recovery fund. Faking being shot to try to get your child's mother back was low.
  5. Sennik Jevest Elder

You see you're getting confused. Damgoozile was separate from me until way later. After all my server firsts and titles and hitting cap first. I guess what I'm saying is after my complete and utter domination of Mayong I decided to join forces with the crew that was just slightly behind mine. It only made since for that merge to transpire to rule with an iron fist.