Vetis returning debut NoBoxSrvr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sennik Jevest, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Sennik Jevest Elder

It's real boys. Vetis the Infamous from Mayong is returning. Let the hate rain down. Now the REAL question is.. See, I gotta go Dark Elf this time around, and I'm leaning towards caster... Enchanter > All amirite?
  2. Eliseus Augur

3. Seraphim Augur

Is this Matthias attempting to make a new name?
    Sennik Jevest likes this.
  4. Sennik Jevest Elder

It's okay minions, those of you who never knew my reign. You will get to witness first hand.
  5. Jezzie Augur

6. taliefer Augur

thats coo.
    Sennik Jevest likes this.
  7. Sennik Jevest Elder

Mmmm, I love that the fan base hasn't changed at all. Even though we're all old af now, still act like the toxic teenagers that started this game in 99'. My people. Let the hate fuel you, let it guide you!
  8. Someguy New Member

hmm aren't you that bard that was always second place to that amarin guy?
  9. Jaxarale01 Augur

I guess the worst part of thinking you matter is that no one thinks you do but you?

You have fun with this tho...
    Nolrog likes this.
  10. Steampunk Augur

There is something particularly pathetic about the absolutely forgettable guy who always thought he was unforgettable.
    Truyth and Lejaun like this.
  11. Lone New Member

VETIS! The return of legend is upon us. Glad to here from ya me boy. There was an imposter vetis on Fippy ran around claimng to be you but we new he was fake.

Lone the Wiz
    of
    Mayong
  12. Junlo Journeyman

Damgooszile?
  13. Sennik Jevest Elder

You were saying? Lol.
  14. Sennik Jevest Elder

Ah ha! Nah Amarin was always on my coat tails til I finally threw in the towel and got a job and stopped playing 18 hours a day. As for Damgoozile yeah that was the guild we ended up joining. The A team and the W team finally came together. I was hoping to run into a few of the old boys. How are you Lone?

Rister might be coming back with me as well.
  15. Nolrog Augur

DBG is not planning a no box server.
    Xanadas likes this.
  16. Coka Lorekeeper

Never heard of you, but welcome back?
  17. Sennik Jevest Elder

If you played Mayong you would know who Vetis is. Anyways, let me post something for you Nolrog, and the rest that might be looking for confirmation. Lemme find it real quick. So I can put your fears to rest.
  18. Sennik Jevest Elder

Here's the link, and Here's the quote if you don't want to waste time going to the link.

Also this is from November 13th, 2015. So yeah.. Big Daddy V, will be among the throngs. I'm torn boys, I think there's nothing to do except to come back as a bard. It's the only way.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/no-box-server-release-date.228024/page-2

Via Roshen: I'm going to drop this quote here too, so constructive conversations about the new server can continue.

"We have a new traditional box progression server with raid instancing scheduled to launch before the end of the year. Until then, we are focusing our time on an awesome new expansion for our core servers!"
    @Roshen
    EverQuest Community Manager

Like EverQuest on Facebook
    Follow EverQuest on Twitter
    www.everquest.com

Need additional help? Contact our Support Team
  19. code-zero Augur

When you see posts like this you realize that it's one of the best justifications possible for Daybreak to develop the prison server first.
    Banai likes this.
  20. Sennik Jevest Elder

The one. The only. Vetis. The hype is real boys. #bard ##1