Vetis returning debut NoBoxSrvr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sennik Jevest, Nov 21, 2015.

1. F3ral0ne New Member

Oh yeah I'll be there. Rolling up with goosse Probably gunna be a monk.
  2. Blademaster Elder

Who could look on these monuments without reflecting on the vanity of mortals in thus offering up testimonials of their respect for persons of whose very names posterity is ignorant? - Marguerite Gardiner
  3. Ducreux Augur

My favorite part of Mayong was finding out the guildleader of the biggest raid guild at launch was 14 years old.

That was a "fun" Anguish raid.
  4. Risiko Augur

Gotta love all the "New Member" accounts that happen to know this guy that also is posting on a "New Member" account. How many accounts are you going to create to try to make yourself look important anyway lol
    Steampunk and code-zero like this.
  5. Sennik Jevest Elder

Nice. Yeah I'm trying to decide between bard enc and cleric.. but I keep coming up with bard. It's the god class I just don't see as much potential from the other two. But feel free to play devils advocate.
  6. F3ral0ne New Member

Lol this kid. Just because I don't feel the need to get validation from people on the internet doesn't mean I don't know Vetis. He was in my guild for quite some time on Mayong until we made the decision to break up Damgooszile and it just shows how jealous you are that people recognize him. I mean you have "fans" right? Those 18 followers on twitch arn't all your mom im guessing?
  7. code-zero Augur

Here's the thing, Mayong opened June 30, 2009. Mayong merged with Tunare server September 8 of 2010.

So technically you should still be Vetis of Mayong on Tunare server.

Mayong lasted all of fifteen months and a one week.

The serious question is who are you and what did you do that was interesting? I love hearing good stories from returning players but "oh you kids be quiet while the grownups talk" isn't interesting or entertaining.

Now if you can create the sort of drama on the upcoming T-box server that the denizens of the two current TLP servers have then I'll be very much impressed.

You want to come in and call down the "hate"? All we're asking is that you entertain us

BTW, go Bard!
  8. F3ral0ne New Member

Well I cannot speak for vetis. But as Exzile I was apart of a group formed by Damun Goosse and I and we made up Damgooszile. Simple name I know but it worked. We started out with no intention of being known at all. Then it kinda just happened we got negative publicity when we got into several train wars with people we knew were using a certain software and some that didn't because it was just fun. We shut down many zones over our course of time. Most notably was field of scale as that was a popular hunting ground. Cowboi(spelling) the enchanter and I had a problem with each other and we would train each other for hours on end.

When we met offically met Vetis it was in koracian warrens or what ever its called. We were wanting to kill the big named frog or what ever for our quest. Him and his crew had set up already ahead of us to do the same. Whats a guy to do? So as a shammy I sent my little dog in attacked it and dragged it into them. More training went on and on until we reached a mutual respect for each others groups. This is around the time damgooszile got larger.

We had people from all walks of life, a Hawaiian deaf chick(who was really just a old Hawaiian dude who was chill as hell,also not deaf) We had a rich kid who bitched that his chef didnt make him lazagnia for lunch and many more. We were all there because we had a mutual respect for what each of us brought to the table. We all played above and beyond our roles of our classes and that gave us an edge with the limited forces we had. So we pushed and pushed and ended up being the first raid to clear frostcrypt and get the title.

Of course this came with another title from people on the server. They all called us Hackers. Because clearly a couple groups of skilled individuals could not take down a raid meant for a full raid force. /s
    Anyways time went on and many petitions later we finally were tracked down by a GM while on top of Zeta. He had gotten reports of us using "dps hacks" and was monitoring us for a few hours and came up with nothing. This is when we sent the server into a tizzy because Goosse had responded well "atleast we arn't obviously hacking." Which we all got a laugh at including the GM.

Somehow a screen shot of our convo with the GM was linked to the forums and it was this whole big stink about how we were a guild of hackers etc etc. We just took it with a big dose of laughter and pressed on. Eventually everyone just kinda went their own way or had RL issues pop up that prevented us from forming a decent enough force to do much of anything. We had all burned out at this point and we made the decision to disband Damgooszile.

Tl;dr We made a guild did stupid stuff and had fun. People hated us.
  9. Kragin Augur

I also played on mayong and was one of the few who transferred off to join a top tier guild, I have no idea who you are. I do remember damgooszile tho, I think they may have been a rather hated guild?
  10. Porygon Augur

No-one hated you.

Let me give you some advice. This isn't going to be mayong. If you make an enchanter, you will die. If you make a bard, you will die.

But if you guys think you are bad assess. Hit me up with your planned in game names. I have a few accounts that I could burn showing you that you actually aren't .

Also no, I don't care about you. I'm bored at work, nothing better to do than troll trolls.

Also, please stop making new accounts to try and prove that you were someone. Everyone knows that's what you're doing. You aren't even clever enough to troll properly. C'mon man. Just c'mon.
  11. F3ral0ne New Member

Yah I personally tried to stay out of the spotlight. People sending me tells irks me, when I'm playing I aint got time to chat. Teamspeak ftw
  12. F3ral0ne New Member

Whaaa?!?!?!?
  13. Sennik Jevest Elder

Lol, I think this is going to be a great way to start off on this server. Already getting infamy. Gonna go into this server with people thinking that I make accounts and talk to myself rofl. Literally laughing out loud right now. I guess when we're in game they'll say some how i'm boxing by controlling Goosse and Ex's characters all at the same time as well. MAN I CAN'T WAIT OPEN THE SERVER!!!!!!

But nah in all honesty it won't be like the good ol' days. I can't poop sock 18 hour shifts anymore with having a successful career, smokin' hot wife, a beautiful 2 year old and hitting the gym to keep my girlish figure. But none the less, I'll still be top tier. As usual.
  14. code-zero Augur

okay now THAT sounds like fun!
  15. Sennik Jevest Elder

I'll give you a story Code-Zero. So Cowboi which Ex mentioned challenged me to a duel. So enc vs bard. Lol, I couldn't do anything to this guy, but he couldn't do anything to me. So we're out in field of scale, and I been running off and healing and coming back a couple of times over. Finally I'm like "alright I got this" I head back and I pass him so he has to turn around to see where i'm at. And i'm taunting him and laughing at him, and then I just start to wave. And i'm like "Cya nerd." The last time I ran off "to heal" I grabbed both the armies out there, and with my bard speed I out paced the mobs hard, so he just turned around thinking to keep dueling me. As soon as the mobs were on top of him I fading memories. Never laughed so hard.

But honestly people just hated on us cause we would roll into a zone and even the boys from Damgoozile thought I hacked, but I'm just a kinetic player that's why I gotta go bard. I love to pull i love the bard speed, running around, splitting mobs etc. so i'd just be sprinting around zones nearly the entire zone all the time and as soon as a namer popped on track i'd just tag it and tell them to finish up w/e mob they had in camp. so people hated us cause if I was in a zone, there was little to no chance you were going to even see a named even on track before I pulled to camp and roflstomped. So that is how my crew intensitzy, darkhealer some other cats ran into damgoozile. They trained us so then we had a big training war. They thought I was mad at them but I was finally like "Omg another group of players who don't get their panties in a twist over every little thing." So I was like "yo can we join your guild" and they didn't believe me for awhile til I convinced them that I liked their style.

I play by the rules and i'm fierce. But what would happen is kids would come up and i'd be pulling a namer to camp and already have it engaged/tagged/damaged and they'd try to snag it. Then i'd let'em know that's my mob and it was already tagged, then they would say the opposite even though it was obvious I already had it tagged. (people would just get frustrated cause my pulls were so efficient they'd just try to steal namers as I was bringing them into camp). So when negotiations failed, i'd train them or high sun their mobs. Which is where the infamy came from. I was the server first 85 and the #1 player on Mayong for the first 7 or 8 months before I decided to take a break from EQ.

So because bluebies are so carebear, the haters started dragging my rep through the mud calling me a trainer and such. Which for all intents and purposes is the truth. But only cause they messed with me first. Otherwise I like to think I'm a pretty chill guy. Cocky, arrogant, egotistical? Yeah. But it's all in good fun. For a lot of these guys like the kid here saying "doesn't matter who you play i'll show you you aint blah, i troll the trolls, blah blah blah" Your first mistake is thinking we care. Just like with Mayong I plan to do my thing, and if people mess with me. /shrug I'll mess back. But I never forget that its just a game. I do think the instancing is going to make the server a lot less dramatic. But either way, I just want to play the game from square one so that's the plan.
  16. code-zero Augur

Having played a bard for years I can appreciate a little bit of Highsun fun from time to time. Sometimes in a boring grind group when I was convinced that the pally and cleric were cybering I'd do that to mobs in camp just to keep people on their toes :D
  17. Sennik Jevest Elder

High Sun is hands down the greatest song/spell ever made in EQ. Rofl.
  18. Brumski Augur

You have become better at Eqwhiggerish (332)
  19. Banai Augur

I am so trying to log in early just to steal your name so i can run around saying this in every newbie area. Just so you know ^^

PS - No clue who you are so ya mean nothing!
  20. Banai Augur

[IMG]
    Devante likes this.