Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Constellation Augur

Too bad we are not as "SPECIAL" as you. :p:rolleyes:
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  2. Constellation Augur

Is this happening on all the TLP's? I was trying to figure out how I instantly died in Chardok the other night. It may have been this bug, lag, idk.
  3. Ker Le Blanc New Member

- Cekenar HP Regen is crazy!!

With full DPS during 2 mins we saw the 99% HP for 2 sec and he moved back to 100%.
  4. Madlez New Member

Please also have a look at the Triplet in ToV. Sevalak was fine but the other 2 have bugged Regen. We have been hammering them for 10 mins with a full stacked dps raid they didnt drop below 99%
  5. Kiani Augur

6. Smurfing Lorekeeper

King Tormax took 34minutes to kill with around 1600 DPS, if I remember correct. I shall provide you with more information once I get home.

And before you come with all your smart comments about it being low. Please remember a Rogue hits for 1-15 BiS Kunark geared.
  7. Zool Elder

The buff are a big fail.
    If DW dont kill targets with 80 people....

What are we others supposed to do i bet the "normal" bosses that did require around 24 people
    will require 60+

Its one or two guilds fielding that kind of forces, the other side of the server might do 24ish.
    When even velektor requires 70 ppl...??

Go back to your desks and do it right...did you even test this ?

Old days velious was designed for 30 ppl raids not 80+
  8. RangerBent New Member

Rogue output makes a dramatic difference in damage output. It helps when you heal the tank correctly so the mob doesn't take out half your raid. It wouldn't take 34 minutes if you did basic things right.,....
  9. RangerBent New Member

I heard someone trained you in Velks. How did that work out for you?
  10. Smurfing Lorekeeper

Right, have fun on Phinigel!
  11. Tevarin3 New Member

12. Revo123 New Member

I do recall a DEV stating somewhere that they were going err on the side of too hard versus too easy and tune from there.

Clearly someone got over zealous with copy / paste in the mob DB if they put Vindi in SS and copied over regen changes incorrectly to multiple mobs.

As for ST, clearly they thought they could get away with not populating it with copy / paste mob changes for a few days.

Darned interns...
  13. Revo123 New Member

I do feel bad for caster dps. Who wants to dump a 4.8k mana pool so they can AFK for 5 minutes to do it again?

Motm has some serious issues with balancing traditional caster DPS.

Thanks for the beta testing; hope everyone's enjoying their 40th drunken gnome runs while they fix everything they broke.
  14. Kibanu Augur

MotM mitigation is ridiculous for melee.
    Xanadas likes this.
  15. Jaime Lannister Augur

Damn I did not realize there was a time limit on editing your main post. Lame.

- Hp Regen for most raid targets seem to be working IN COMBAT when it should be out of combat only.

- Nortlav the Scalekeeper does not seem to be spawning in The Hole.
  16. Tudadar Augur

I think scalekeeper was luclin or PoP on the last set of prog.
  17. -wycca Augur

Mob ac can be cranked up on these mobs, so it's likely not apples to apples. Also, classic mobs were only 5 levels higher on most of them than PC's, most Kunark mobs are only 3 levels higher. In Velious, some of the NPC's are much higher (Tormax for example, is lvl 70). All of this matters.
  18. Ronfar33 New Member

If that's the case they blew it on the previous set of TLPs, as Nortlav the Scalekeeper was most definitely introduced during Velious originally. His second (undead) incarnation doesn't show up for some time, however.
  19. Deadliest Journeyman

Also

Holgresh Grand vizier Beads drops instead of
    Holgresh elder beads
  20. Ajumi New Member

Anything happend yet?