Velious Bugs/Needed fixes thread!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Mar 21, 2016.

1. DryalRmog Augur

We need fixed to Velious raid mobs.

They require to many people / regen to many HPs, NTOV is undoable, Yel is not in game, Sleepers, one of the end game raid zones is broken, 10th ring war broken, so much broken.

Dev, please respond?
  2. EQForumAcct Augur

not fixed...that must have been a fluke. was capped at 84 earlier today
  3. TessaPrincess Journeyman

Blumblum Swigwater missing from Cobalt Scar. Unsure if this has already been reported - just wanted to be sure!
  4. Prathun Developer

Blumblum Swigwater is set to not spawn until Omens opens, presumably because of his (or her) ties to the Druid epic 1.5. We'll remove the spawn requirements as we are reasonably sure this won't cause any problems.

In combat regen has been lowered dramatically on all bosses.
    Damage mitigation has been reduced on Velious bosses.
    Narandi's spawn in Greatdivide_alt1 (10th Ring War) has been fixed.
    Yelinak's spawn in Skyshrine_alt1 has been fixed.
    Sleeper's Tomb was in the wrong dataset. It's been repopped in the right dataset so that the NPCs are up. This is fixed on Ragefire now.
    We're looking into other reported issues.

Aside from the Sleeper's Tomb fix which is live now, please note that these changes have been made internally. They will need to be hotfixed or patched out before they show up on live servers.
    Lardon and PathToEternity like this.
  5. Atrocity Journeyman

Thank you for the response. Your work is much appreciated!

If we can get these changes in sometime next week rather than April patch cycle, that would be even better!
  6. darkvixyen73 Augur

TY - unsure of the damage mitigation from what I've heard, but good to hear the regen was confirmed as a massive bug.
  7. DryalRmog Augur

Thanks for quick response!
  8. Lifetap Augur

There's not going to be any challenge left if DBG nerfs raid content into the ground because B-tier(I'm being generous here) guilds can't beat it after only 3 days.
  9. Gremin Augur

Nice job.
  10. RangerBent New Member

B-guilds? You give them too much credit.
  11. RangerBent New Member

The most bi-poplar gamers in the world. It's too easy! Now it's too hard. I liked the challenge, these mobs are being killed.
  12. Tieyla Elder

Sarcasm or.....
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Glad for the communication and info. Thanks Prathun.
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

The only reason people hate on FI about coming over to RF is because of how poorly FI acts towards the people on RF. Stop gloating about how good you all think you are and no one will hate on you. It really is that simple.
  15. Jaime Lannister Augur

<3
    Thank you very much.

Any word on druid shaman heals?

Also, cap on main instances in pick zones?
  16. Gremin Augur

No, was not sarcasm. Good job by Daybreak for trying to take things on as fast as they can.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  17. Progress Augur

Chloroblast/Kraggs Mending/Nature's Recovery was Luclin era. This was how it was released on Vulak as it was the first spells that I bought for my Shaman main. If you want a good list of spells per expansion try :

http://www.eq-manager.com/combine.htm
  18. Weverley Augur

I find it ackward that there is so much animosity towards FI since a good part of what is now FI came from Ragefire with the free transfer.Anybody remember that the Insanity part wasn't there before the merge with what was it called Reign of Insanity and i think there was another guild that join faceless with free transfers also can't remember their name though.
  19. Kiani Augur

Actually, Kragg's Mending, Tunare's Renewal (10 second big heals) and Nature's Recovery (regen) were Luclin era, sure.

But Chloroblast (level 55 druid and shaman heal) and Nature's Touch (level 60 druid heal) were originally added in game after Velious launch but long before Luclin as part of a big rebalancing, to boost druid and shaman healing. The same patch lowered Superior Healing to level 51 for druids and shamans. I have been told that these 2 spells were both in at Velious for previous progression servers, and on P99. The website you've quoted above has Chloroblast at Luclin and Nature's Touch at Kunark - so it's obviously not 100% accurate, these came in game at the same time.

Take a look at the original patch notes - February 21, 2001: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/history/patches-2001-1.html
  20. Jaime Lannister Augur

This.

Also played a druid on Fippy and Chloroblast/Nature's Touch we definitely available on day 1.