Upgrade to Grim Momento?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by redline, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnchFWO Augur

I'd recommend you do a search for posts by the spell dev and appeal to them. Except in doing said search you will come to the grim reality that is... er, nevermind. The search should explain it all.

Now that we brought in Necro DOTs this thread is almost perfect.

PS. I like how it tried to get back on point and survived about <5 posts. The only thing that would be even better now are fulfilling the requests for parses... I don't see that happening though. :confused:

Personal note: always fun hearing about guild loot systems. Could we maybe start a separate thread for that?
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

When you're being called out based on completely made up facts pointing out that I'm treated as a productive member with loot was about all there was left to show how completely wrong and misleading their assessments are. Facts back up facts. I didn't loot things because I'm so incredibly handsome in real life. To be "done" loot in early May is a pretty good indication of how I perform on raids - that was questioned over a Belt proc. Not using a specific belt proc would be zero effect on parse placement and no they wouldn't beat me on a parse because of it. As I stated earlier, this player did not use GamParse to get the facts. All through BETA I alternated each belt effect on each attempt to get the facts. The facts were clearly a push. There was no parsible difference. That player spewed hyperbole calling me a player in the process, over a belt. That's when I came out swinging. Don't make up crap that others might read and duplicate themselves. That player needed to do that work to get the facts and clearly that never happened.

It is out of sheer, morbid curiosity I even reply again in this post. I can't wait to see what insanity comes next! Is my grammar ok? Just checking!
  3. EnchFWO Augur

I appreciate the explanation but if you took my post as anything other than actually being serious, I apologize. The loot system (which has nothing to do with this thread but was brought up so...) topic is genuinely interesting. I do understand the other points you made though in regards to the insanity of this thread.
  4. Brohg Augur

It really isn't. For all we know, you're just awarded these doodads just so you don't flip your inside the guild like you do outside it whenever you're engaged.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.