Update Bugs 11/07/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Banjobob New Member

:( Have 2 accounts and run 2 systems 1 has xp home runs fine but the other runs xp pro and crashes with runtime just before character screen you guys need to fix soon comming to next renewal and if i cant run both will need to stop all my account cant pay for what i cant play
  2. LadyQuake Elder

Same posted support ticket and sent files, awaiting solution 8(
    Running XP Home to.

If there is no quick solution can the patch be reversed?
    Cant afford a new system.
    Before yesterday its been running fine for 12 or so years, I want to play lol :D
  3. Banjobob New Member

:( Have 2 accounts and run 2 systems 1 has xp home runs fine but the other runs xp pro and crashes with runtime just before character screen you guys need to fix soon comming to next renewal and if i cant run both will need to stop all my account cant pay for what i cant play
  4. smash Augur

Hail distance been lowered ?
    Seems it has been lowered, example in Argath, to hail Record Keeper Talantia, from a certain point, not able to hail from that point anymore, so: Npc slightly moved, or hail distance lowered.
  5. Moppet New Member

I did notice that the distance i needed to be to hail Umyaa or whatever the prisoners name is in CoB 1 mission in room with canifex's was closer now, only ran this once since patch so wasnt sure if it was just me imagining it. I do this mission at least once a day and know how far i have to be to do the hail. Will be running it again soon to double check it.
  6. Dandin Augur

I can Confirm that Stun is no longer lasting its full duration.

To Recreate this, On any mob: Do the following.
    1. Cast Single Target Stun, It will stand there,
    2. Just as Spell Returns *Ungreys* Recast Single Target Stun
    3. Just before Stun lands (About 1.3 Sec before, Stun will fade and mob will charge you or summon you, Depending on the mob subtype you are fighting

If Stun Durations where working properly, If you Chain cast Stun, as before, you could keep a mob *Virtually* Chain stunned, Not entirely, But Close. This is niether game breaking or unbalanced. Because all you can do is cast this spell to maintain it. meaning you are unable to do anything else. This in itself justifies the strength of the ability, as you are unable to do any other action but stun.

Considering Paladins can Chain stun.... and We have possessed the ability to since launch,

There is something wonky. Please look into this, as it is rather annoying
  7. Ripper New Member

I can confirm this. Pre-patch worked fine on any trash mob outside City of Bronze using Enchanter level 94 spin-stun Dizzying Gyre Rk. II. Either the duration of the stun has been shortened or detrimental duration focus effect isn't applied. No changes in gear, just the patch change.
  8. Bauer Augur

Sounds very game breaking and very unbalanced.

Perma stun a mob.... think about it.

I'll wait...go ahead. Think.

Yeah...I hope this was a fix.
  9. Filatal Augur

It has worked this way for years. The game has been hopelessly broken the entire time. It is probably the leading cause of global warming to boot.

But that is a different topic. If unintended changes are introduced in a patch, it needs to be understood. Cluttering the discussion with class envy posts doesn't help.
    Moppet likes this.
  10. silku Augur

At level 90 (not sure about other levels) healer mercs on balanced seem to be running out of mana much faster than they used to. They seem to be casting group heals now when no group heal is necessary.
  11. justinh39440 New Member

also having issues after i click 'play' on server select screen, it completely boots me out with a 'launchpad has stopped working window'. Has anyone figured out how to fix this yet?
  12. silku Augur

Just noticed that in Nedaria's landing, the buildings have no walls. They had them before, and now they aren't there. I thought maybe it was a graphics glitch, but i can walk right through as well.

[IMG]
  13. yaddab Augur

Free transfers to Firiona Vie stopped after patch - bug or intended ?
  14. Shadorunner New Member

Anybody hear any more on the Stun change? Is this a bug or a fix?
  15. Shadorunner New Member

Any update on this please?
  16. silku Augur

I'd like an update as well, but I think we need to be patient. There are much more important bugs going on right now than this one. Like those people on windows xp that can't even get into the game.
  17. Dandin Augur

Just wait. Experience has taught me there will be a patch to fix the patch intended to fix the patch before that patch :)
    incantius likes this.
  18. Dwisst New Member

Alt currency tab in inventory just shows what types of currency u currently have. Bought some bayle markls other eve for my chanter and cant reclaim as cant highlight bayle marks since not listed
  19. Brudal Augur

Click the button that says "show only the currencies I have" to turn that option off. Any currencies with a quantity of zero should now be available to select and reclaim.
  20. Filatal Augur

You may have to load the default UI to see this if your custom UI wasn't updated when the patch went in to change how alt currencies appeared. Or update your custom UI, but that's beyond the scope of this post. :)