Update Bugs 05/21/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 21, 2014.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. guado Augur

Targe of the Hive Hunter no longer has a graphic..... maybe you guys are adding a particle effect to it? Double You Tee Eff!?
    Iila likes this.
  3. Raen Journeyman

Skulk #2: Artifacts of Great Importance

Zone in, all caves are closed. Unable to hail Brudo Gomph.

Hostile cave sludges pathing around in strange areas.

No zone-out.
  4. Raen Journeyman

- Offensive cast proc spells now have a range of 300.

This does not seem to include Cascade of Decay necromancer AA. It may be shorter range than it was yesterday.

This does not seem to include any of the Sympathetic Calming Strike augments, if they were intended at all.
  5. Tobynn Augur

Confirm. I have the same shield and it displays nothing whatsoever. Its just invisible, even in preview.

Plundered Blue Steelforce Wingblade -- also now renders invisible.
  6. Chandrok Augur

The change to offensive cast proc spells only included those found on weapons or weapon augs. No AA's were changed. I checked all versions of Sympathetic Calming String and confirmed they are range 300.
  7. Narknon Augur

Still no Tower of Rot entrance on test.
    jeskola likes this.
  8. Chandrok Augur

We're looking into the missing weapon and shield appearances as well.
  9. Raen Journeyman

Skulk #3: Death Peace

Zone in, all caves closed again. Complete first step, hail Gatekeeper Yeeatru, she responds. Door does not open.

I think a trend is forming.
    Marton and Iila like this.
  10. Jondalar Augur

If magically delicious now gives more coin why didn't those who had done(easy to check) get the extra?
    Bad enough we don't get the 100s of coins for war games we would have gotten doing the mission dozens of times.....
    Yinla likes this.
  11. Apex Elder

Still can't make any poisons on TLP servers and the merchants don't carry any of the newer poison supplies. It has been like since SoD launched here.
  12. Malbro Augur

The quest window thing is still popping each time I log a character on, regardless if I logged him on before.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. guado Augur

Would be really nice if when interrogating a Scion for Narius' Plan would update for all in the group... if a group of adventurers interrogates someone, I'm sure everyone in the group can hear it... please?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Chandrok Augur

We're looking into the issues with Heroic Adventures in Dead Hills.
  15. Raen Journeyman

Doors still broken in the heroic adventures. Should it be assumed this won't be fixed for a while? Can I stop requesting, hoping they'll be fixed on any given attempt?
  16. Koneko Augur

patch notes says
    Magically Delicious - The reward for completing the task is now 20 coins, up from 5

but the task in the game says 20 points I don't know if it is fine and it is going to give 20 coins or if it might be an error and I am going to get 20 points (war task points?) doing the task now and we'll see

also in game mail doesn't get forwarded to my email my station account is registered with
  17. Ayoheee Augur

Arcane Fusion crits for 85k now........
  18. Prathun Developer

The following tasks all reward the same currency type (Commemorative Coins):
    Defending Knowledge
    A Ranger's Tale
    Sprucing Up Shakey
    Magically Delicious
    War Games
    What Happens In Neriak...

Magically Delicious rewards 20 on completion. The rest reward 5.
  19. Koneko Augur

yea just finished it and it did give coins but it said points in the quest reward text so wasn't sure I am pretty sure it had said coins and wanted to be sure that when it got made from 5 to 20 it wasn't bugged to give some other reward by mistake
  20. Versifier Elder

Pugilist's Gloves are bugged the "worn" effect Pugilist Focus is not working properly. If I have them equipped and attempt to use hotkeys to activate any abilities(Hide, Sneak, Forage, etc....) on my rogue I begin to cast Pugilists Focus. This only happens when activating the abilities from a hotbar, if I activate any of these abilities from the action window Pugilists Focus does not attempt to cast(why is a worn effect casting at all?). Pugilists Focus goes to the short duration window and will only land if I remove haste(Talisman of Celerity, etc). Unequipping the gloves resolves the issue. As it is they are completely useless.