Update Bugs 03/12/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Grove Augur

On first entry into PoK, whether by being there and loggin in or by zoneing in, my game crashes.
  2. JChan Developer

When loading in the hot bar data the button should properly convert in game. However you will need to resave the hot bar set for those changes to appear in the userdata/HB_* files.
  3. Zenyan Journeyman

Finished up a Ring War in Great Divide a few hours ago.. Upon re-pop of the zone, Piestro also spawned. He's a tad early, me thinks. Sent a petition, but thought i'd add this here as well.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

He wants to play :)
  5. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Not sure where to put this, so it may need to be moved. Just got the 12th anniversary mount, but was disappointed to find that it provides less stats than the gunthak pirate patch from cotf. The two do not stack. This creates a problem, I can use my old slightly slower mount and have better stats, or use the new whirligig. Is there a way to make the mount buff a separate buff, so that we can have the ability to have the mount and our other buffs, and the best of both worlds?
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Greniog New Member

In the quest Big Gnomes, Big Problems:
    The spell Big Boneded cast on the Giant choice by Neringa Nobbles seems to wear off at random times I did quest and it lasted the whole quest and did again and lasted about 15-20 mins tops per time, I could not get the buff Big Boneded cast on me again till I camped out and would assume zoning out would do the same to remove the giant buff. It is just very annoying and disappointing to have to do this, does not seem like you should have to camp out or zone out to finish a mission you should never have to zone out of in the first place which I have done. Other than that one should I say "Giant" problem it went very smooth for us.
  7. Bamkan Augur

Dead Hills Mission - Scouting Ahead.
    Step 1 - Kills 18 mosquitos. Killed all mosquito's (checked track and no others), only 17/18 were updated.

Did the mission a few other times - Had Unearthed monstrosities for that step the other times and they updated just fine.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Bertoxx server.

[Sun Mar 23 11:21:19 2014] Mechanical Fortune Teller says 'I see avatars of the gods roaming the lands. They wander the [Planes], [Faydwer], and Antonica: South [East], [South] West, [North] West, and the [Central] Northern regions.'
    [Sun Mar 23 11:22:14 2014] You say, 'North'

Mechanical Fortune Teller says nothing. And yes, I had her targeted when I said North.

[Sun Mar 23 11:29:09 2014] Mechanical Fortune Teller says 'I see avatars of the gods roaming the lands. They wander the [Planes], [Faydwer], and Antonica: South [East], [South] West, [North] West, and the [Central] Northern regions.'
    [Sun Mar 23 11:29:12 2014] You say, 'Planes'
    [Sun Mar 23 11:29:12 2014] Mechanical Fortune Teller says 'Here you will [find] the crystalline avatars - emissaries of Veeshan - and Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane's Image. In the Plane of Tranquility reside the avatars of Mithaniel Marr, Quellious, and Rallos Zek, and the Herald of Justice Due.'
    [Sun Mar 23 11:29:14 2014] You say, 'find'

Mechanical Fortune Teller says nothing. And yes, I had her targeted when I said find. I finally figured out that you have to use the "Find Window" and Find "a crystalline avator". But when you tell her "Find" she should respond with that, since the word "find" is in brackets.
  9. Teferi_Zebuxoruk Master

Suppressed Etheric Mindlock Robe, new CoTF enchanter robe, still does not extend IoG like the focus says it does.

Also, the spell, Perilous Disorientation (enchanter 100 pbae mezz) can not be cast when you have yourself targeted. It says *That spell can not affect this target PC* which is annoying cause it's a target free point blank spell.
  10. Melanippe Augur

On the Rathe Server, the Bristlebane Party Machine is suddenly failing to appear in the expected zones at the expected times after having been right on schedule for the last week.. This began happening on 22Mar. Double checked times and again it failed to make appearances in Cobalt Scar and Barren Coast on the 23Mar.
  11. Pwnography Augur

For some reason, we had an "Elaborate Defiant Plate Helm" drop from Houses of Thex raid. Although I appreciate the +182 hp lewtz, i'm can't see how that'd be intentional.
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

1. Adders in Freerott of Dreams are no longer dropping Adder Eggs for the A Cursed Cure quest.

2. Claimed vet rewards on a silver heroic char got the message that she had received them but it lied and she hasn't
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Didn't get offered the heroic aug on my Heroic Char, 2 other heroic chars in the group got augs for completing this. Pally is F2P would that be the reason why? Though she has previously got them for completing quests in Feerrott.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Also didn't get the aug option on my pally for

Did get the other augs from all the other quests in Feerrott and House of Thule 1.
    Not completed 1 task in Feerrott as adder eggs are not dropping.
    Heroic Wizzy and Heroic Chanter in group got all rewards, not sure if it is my Heroic Pally which is bugged or the rewards for melee.
  15. Ratbo Peep Augur

This is minor:
    Since the last patch my Hero's Forge Helm ornaments are not showing after zoning.
    I also see this in the Character select screen once in a while.
    I can't reproduce it. It seems random.
    Taking my helm off and on fixes it. (at least till I zone again)
    -Rat
    PS: Unrelated: Hagar Sureshot in Surefall Glade is still bald, NPC hair in general has been messed up since that patch (Dec?) that spoke to NPC hair as a line item. He's just one easy example.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Had an issue on Neriak 2 raid tonight, players were not losing charm after their banshee died, the only way to become uncharmed was to /q :(

Nothing up apart from the 3 lichs and players were still charmed, something needs to be fixed.
  17. Brosa Augur

Is anyone looking into the helm graphics that are disappearing after an illusion drops? This has been reported and going on for a long time now.