Update Bugs 03/12/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Mithrandyr Augur

Just did the anniversary task - Infiltrating the guardian. The chest did not spawn at the end...no chest to update final step...so no loot...no reward...no achievement.
  2. JChan Developer

Yes, there was an issue with the conversion in Wednesday's update and in Thursday's update, they should have been converted and saved out as soon as you loaded the client. If you're familiar with the format in that INI file. The type should no longer be "K" but should instead be "P". Would you mind posting one of the lines from the file here of the buttons that weren't converted?
  3. Cerris Augur

The caster 2H weapon drops in the "Hate Rising" Neriak group mission. There are tradeskilled alternatives that you should be able to get for a reasonable price - fletchers make a very good 2hb and smiths make a 1h wand.
  4. Metrav Journeyman

The 14th Anniversary missions have not gone live yet. Piestro is missing from Great Divide etc. Any news on when these will be added again?
  5. Malbro Augur

Working as intended? Wood elf beastlord's attack of the warders AA summon a basilisk and not a treant.
  6. Kelefane Augur

Can we get the "Upgrade Character" button moved elsewhere? Its in a very precarious spot right now. Its literally right there on top of the Done/Destroy/Dye buttons.
  7. feiddan Augur

And I believe the caster 1hb drops from one of the Dead Hills missions. I laud the choice to not put ALL the gear on the vendors - a couple other glaring omissions are a true tank mask (Bixie mission) and monk h2h weapons (receiving instead the 2hb which is very good and the generic 99/22 1hb which is a baaad ratio for monks).
  8. Sukrasisx New Member

They are indeed converted now; I'm not sure when it happened. I just loaded another character who hadn't been on since Tuesday and his keys updated immediately.

What about saved hotbars (userdata/HB_*); are they going to update automatically? (They haven't yet.) I could update mine by hand but it would involve looking up all the new "P" numbers!
  9. Kable Lorekeeper

10. Madforwdw Lorekeeper

Was it intentional that the adder egg was taken off the loot table of the new lower hp slithering adders in Feerrott? If so, with what seems to be just two mobs in the zone that can now drop it, doing the Rupkerr task is going to be a rather large pain.
  11. McDougal Augur

I noticed that too. Was trying to finish the quests I had going there so I could gtho out of there. Finally got it off of Sable or Vermillion who seem to be up almost all the time now. Killed many other adders with no eggs when they used to be fairly common.
  12. Odiosus Journeyman

Any updates on skills not increasing with heroic upgrade? (Beg, alcohol, intimidate, bind wound, etc) Since the upgrade is not reversible, some accounts free heroic characters were pretty much wasted if this is not corrected. :(
  13. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

My Ornate Flying Carpet is not faster after the patch despite my owning/using a raid speed Domain Raptor.
  14. Clerical Error New Member

Flying carpet still doesn't 'fly'
  15. complexication Kassina

Related to heroic characters:
    Characters that were upgraded to heroic and still bound in Mines of Gloomingdeep go LD when being punted back to Plane of Knowledge, though it's an easy fix by changing the bind point to POK, it's still annoying having to relog and connect to server, kick the character out and re-enter norrath just to zone. :\
    In relation to the going LD, when showing up at character select screen it shows heroic character with no armor on, though the armor is there when you actually get into the game.

Not sure if this is related to the latest patch and re-patch:, but when I minimize the find window, I cannot open it again. It does not fix when I close the find window and try to reopen it from the actions window. The only workaround I've found to fix this temporarily is to camp completely to desktop and re-connect.
  16. Moklianne Augur

Cannot upgrade character to heroic on one of my accounts. Its claiming I have 0 available. I'm assuming this is because I created one on the test server using this account before Heroic characters went live.
  17. Gigtuoka New Member

A Collector's Iksar Witch Doll is not dropping for 6th anniversary quest. Been killing all goblins for about 9 hours now and nothing.
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

My ornate carpet works great its nice and fast now!

Andarriel
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

delete the one on test and you should be able to make one on live
  20. Grove Augur

On Gold account, I created my Wood Elf Beastlord. Carefully I looked at and worked with the start city; Crescent Reach was the only choice and once in game, that became her home city. Unsatisfied with that for my Wood Elf, I petitioned. Following is the response to the petition.

This is GM (name deleted). It turns out that Wood Elf Beastlords only have Crescent Reach as a choice for their Start City. I hope this information proves useful. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest.

This is so not acceptable!
    Ayoheee likes this.