Update Bugs 03/12/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Zaldatil New Member

Anniversary Collection quest not dropping all of the pieces now. Since the patch The Giants in Frontier Mountains stopped dropping the collector's version and the iksar skeletons aren't dropping the collectors skulls anymore. (I spent hours on both with no success on a new heroic character)
  2. Elegist Elder

Anyone who hasn't been able to request the quest with their Heroic Character: Can you provide me with your character name and the server you are on? I can hop in there and check some flags on your character to make sure the data is correct. You can PM me with this information. Thanks!
  3. Odiosus Journeyman

Another bug mentioned in FAQ thread and Veterans lounge now as well. Using the upgrade feature on level 100 characters (and possibly any existing character) did not correctly level skills appropriately (specifically alcohol tolerance, bind wound, and begging) [maybe others as well that were already skilled].
  4. Sirus7264 New Member

So i have an account on Therathe my fiance who created her account 1 day before i made my character has access to 1 heroic character but i do not. I have now created 3 other accounts to see if it fixes the problem and none of the free accounts are working. her account is also free we both got to lvl 10 and are at the same part in our quests. help if anyone has a solution.
  5. knomb New Member

While doing "the rise of the ancients " mission in breeding grounds, I killed Nalarindor, but just before it died I got charmed, and we never got the update. Petition was sent in with a screen shot
  6. Zinth Augur

sent you a pm
  7. Zinth Augur

s
    same IP thingie, 1 per household on newer accounts... read the faq
  8. Kelefane Augur

Im not sure how significant this is.

However, when I logged in today, I noticed that three of my hotkeys were blank/missing from my hotkey bars. They were in random spots. One hotkey was missing from bar 1, and then two hotkeys were missing from bar 2. So its not like I accidentally removed them before I logged last night.

Anyway, the three missing hotkeys were: Leechcurse disc, Deflection disc and Unholy Aura disc (Im a Shadowknight)

I just re-hotkeyed them, so no big deal. However, I am just curious why this happened? Was something inadvertently changed with those three discs?

Edit: Logged into my Monk on the same account. Same issue, he was missing three hotkeys just like my Shadowknight was.

Edit 2: It appears that you need to re-hotkey all discs. Some of them poof when you click, meanwhile others dont function at all if you click them. Or they are just missing from your hotkey bar altogether.
  9. Peign New Member

New character.
    Free trial.
    And I did zone out and came back with all toons.. Maybe thats the common factor between those that get and those that cant.
  10. Coltraine Journeyman

AA Experience rolled over from a full AA stash isn't being applied to regular experience; and I'm no longer seeing "you must spend some of your stored AA points" messages. I'm not sure how much XP fell into the abyss before I caught this and set my AA slider back to zero.
  11. Roxxanna Augur

Tonight when I logged in and started playing my cleric I noticed my ward line seemed to be broken since the patch this morning. Kept casting it, but in the coarse of an hour it never went off once, counter remained at 120, bug? Or am I missing something?
  12. Lerilon Lorekeeper

I got the J5 quest on my gold account HC, but then he wouldn't give it to my silver account. Well, I planned to go gold eventually, so I camped out, made account gold and went back in. Still wouldn't give me quest. Says he has nothing for somebody of my abilities. Successful account is a necro that was 18 before being bumped up, unsuccessful account is an enchanter that was 23 before HC.
  13. Riou EQResource

If you claim heroic character on f2p account you do not earn the DoN AA or MPG AA, if you claim veteran rewards you also don't get any due to being past the AA cap, glad these are free for now :p
  14. Bigstomp Augur

My bazaar trader is now in the tutorial. He's been very happy in the bazaar for years. Now he's in the tutorial and there is no obvious way to get the hell out of there.

No, before you ask I did not hit the wrong button or anything like that.
  15. Louie58575 New Member

Created my Heroic Character. Did the J5 Quest in Ferrott2. Dismissed my J1 merc and now no Mercenary Liaison's will talk to me. I"ve tried Guardian Vartek in Ferrott2 and I"ve tried the ones in POK. All I get is a con message that they regard me indifferently but no window to hire a merc.
  16. Khat_Nip Meow

I didn't realize there was potentially a problem with hotbuttons and discs until I was fighting in a mission and had to switch them on the fly.

I just ran a diff on a backup toon_server.ini of mine against the one I'm currently using after I redid the disc hotbuttons to see what differences there would be.

Here are some entries of discs on hotbuttons that worked prior to the patch; differences bolded:

Page1Button6=K191,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Reprove Rk. III
    Page1Button1=K200,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Unbroken Acrimony Rk. III
    Page1Button1=K189,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Scarlet Blade Rk. III
    Page1Button4=K187,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Gashing Blade Rk. III

Here are those same discs that didn't work until readded; again differences from above bolded.

Page1Button6=P34316,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Reprove Rk. III
    Page1Button1=P34756,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Unbroken Acrimony Rk. III
    Page1Button1=P34786,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Scarlet Blade Rk. III
    Page1Button4=P34716,@-1,0000000000000000,0,Gashing Blade Rk. III

Just a few examples but shows what is potentially causing the problem.
    Kelefane likes this.
  17. Kelefane Augur

Yeah, luckily when I logged in I had a visual of the issue since some of my hotkeys were just flat out missing from my hot bars.
  18. Zinth Augur

I caught another problem last night but I just noticed it when I was logging off...

I had turned OFF AA exp on all chars, but ONE of the silver chars had the message with "you are already capped yada yada" each time he gained exp and I did check that it was turned off... rather "large" message instead of just the yellow one liner of you have gained party experience... bug? they do have exp sharing off which I have always used without problems, so if one of them is in town then it just gets boosted exp when it returns and stay in line with the other chars.
  19. Naugrin Augur

I thought old accounts were not subject to the 1 per household rule. If that is the case, I have one that is not getting an available heroic character for some reason.
  20. Terminal New Member

Yea I can report a bug from that patch, my monk now perma proc's Dragon Force even when I use no abilites, so please fix it since I'm tired of chasing mobs around being knockbacked from melee attacks alone... ! This is supposed to be only from Dragon Punch!