Truebox Request #4891

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pappasalt, May 11, 2023.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I think you have a serious misunderstanding of something, I don't care if they do or don't remove truebox on any server. Also just because a lot of players want something doesn't mean that the devs are required to agree with it or that it is a good idea.
  2. Pikollo Augur

Everyone has their own opinion. Some agree. Some don't. The devs are not required to agree and I never said they were. The devs COULD communicate better though. It is their game. This is the community they created. Posting something months back and not following up isn't keeping up with your community. And thats not an attack on anyone personally. This has been a years long topic that won't go away. Every TLP will eventually want truebox removed. Not saying anything is not addressing it.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be in TLP forums contradicting what most of us say.
  3. Pikollo Augur

Getting back on topic so the thread doesn't get derailed and removed. Yeli has had relaxed for over a month. Thornblade is past TBS which I assume is the new "standard" for truebox removal among new TLP. We are a year away from Oakwynd getting to OoW and getting relaxed.

Did Yelinak supply enough data to consider relaxing or removing truebox on Thornblade (and Mangler as they've asked too).
  4. Pikollo Augur

You act like it will set them back years for having a 30 minute conversation?

Avoided the question as I said. A new one is not frequently made but they are made I agree. Far less then how many posts you have an opinion in ya?

It is because you constantly post in them. And you directly reply to people pointing out how they are wrong. You're not debating. You're trying to prove people wrong. When you yourself are wrong very often. And your replies prompt replies of the same nature. Derailed.

And the worst part is you don't play on TLP. The subject doesn't even concern you. The ONE TLP I know you play on (Vaniki) does not have truebox. So yes you derail because you're not here to support either side. You're here to support your own desire to prove people wrong on topics you don't have a stake in or care about. My advice to you would be to stay in your lane.

Also the last official response was they'd gather information from Yelinak. Which when I tried to get back on track I mentioned. So they have information now. We are wanting to know whats up.
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  5. Kodachi Augur

Having truebox in EoK just feels plain weird. And it feels weirder and worse with each expansion that has come out. I'm understanding why players clamor for it to be removed on these late expansions.
  6. Pappasalt Augur

7. Abbye-DW New Member

I agree Truebox should be removed. I would play my other characters a lot more (and I am sure others would too) if we could just play them on the same pc instead of causing an RSI (and untold alt deaths) if I could just easily play them on the same screen, I think it would only make the company money too.
  8. Pikollo Augur

Also for S&Gs I post in Yeli's discord asking how its going. So far (even though there aren't many replies) everyone says they love it. I'd say the data looks good so far.
  9. Pikollo Augur

Thank you whoever deleted the nonsense so we could stay on track.

We had a conversation in EQ Discord and the consensus seemed to be relaxed truebox would be the best of both worlds.
  10. Bumbkumo Journeyman

Truebox rules should just be removed at this point.
  11. Bumbkumo Journeyman

Agree, i personally would have more all-access accounts instead of one that is expiring with no renewal. You would think as a business decision it would be a no-brainer… especially when it seems most of the community would be in favor?
  12. ISmellLikeInnySwamp Augur

Relaxed true box would also increase the skill level too. I swear some players have their boxed computer(s) in another room. Am I getting a heal? Uh oh. Their boxed priest isn't moving, and their main isn't moving either. Well, I'm dead. Oh wow. My corpse just got healed. :( I hope you burned off some calories with your run.