Truebox is increasingly unfair.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Strawberry, Feb 26, 2019.

1. code-zero Augur

You make up an assertion that DBG never perma bans people caught playing multiple accounts from one PC on Truebox servers. You can't prove that.

DBG and SOE before them never revealed who was subject to punishment or what the punishment is. I suspect that you are one of those people who log on and see boxers everywhere and since you see a lot of the same characters on a regular basis that just confirms your bias that they never ban anyone.

At the end of the day it's you and not me making up tales out of school. It happens that I do know of several individual who lost quite a few accounts for those sorts of shenanigans but if I were to bother to dig in log files and list names you'd still call me or anyone else who doesn't agree with your narrative liars.

Since there's been boxing since the beginning of the game both on multiple PC's and single PC's I really don't get what all the hate is about anyway.
  2. Lyrik New Member

Deleted...meant to post to another similar thread...