Test Update 5/9/16 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Kethir, May 6, 2016.

1. EnchFWO Augur

I'd consider a month turn around for the fix to be rather fast all things considered. :cool:
  2. ~Mills~ Augur

Did you test out the mod? Is it still 4.52 even though its only 33 ranks?
  3. mackal Augur

Raw data: SPA = 405, base1 = 18, base2 = 0

Human readable: 1: Increase Staff Block Chance by 18%

(So as expected)
  4. mackal Augur

The h2h bonus from Punch Mastery (and Fists of Steel) were moved to a new AA, which at max rank has 1350. Searching for "Increase Hand to Hand Damage Bonus " on raidloot gives me 510 from Fists of Steel and 420 from Punch Mastery. Which gives me a max of 930. Unless I'm missing something, that should be a nice DPS increase. 2hb DB bonus is probably still higher, but using h2h/1hb is definitely more viable now.
  5. mackal Augur

Fists of Steel (max rank) is now:
    1: Cast: Fists of Fury on Skill Use (28)
    2: Limit Skill: 1H Blunt
    3: Limit Skill: Hand to Hand

(higher chance, no min damage mods as expected)
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Maybe I am miss remembering something but haven't we had a second rank of Purify Body since TBM? So shouldn't that be ranks 3-12?
  7. Tlail Elder

Just as example ....

What happens, if someone only has Dance of the Blades maxed and none of the other AA so far? Are all 3 AA refunded and you wont be able to get the final rank of the regular Dance of Blades back ?

Usually i do the "parent" AA until i have it maxed and then i will start with extended / hastened / quickened .... and i would prefer to still have the choice how to spent my aa in the future and not to be forced a certain path.

Tlail
  8. Attickus Journeyman

Maybe I'm a cynic on my best day's, but these seems way too lackluster at best considering a fairly decent nerf to monk's durability.

We've always been told that the reason we don't do more damage/dps and have had lesser damage/dps gains compared to other pure melee dps classes is because of our durability and defensiveness.

So this seems quite a bit excessive in my opinion to be cutting the defensiveness on an AA for a monk by about half from 35% to around 18%, and then only giving mediocre damage buffs in exchange seems a bit unbalanced and underwhelming.

Just my 2cp though.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Test is down again and has been for over 3 hours now.
  10. Greymantle Augur

Curious if anyone can illiminate. The new combo skills that previously were capped at say 100, are now capped at 300.(Avoidance) Is this an actual increase in the effectiveness of the skill or just a new scale?
  11. --Voodoo-- Augur

12. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Is there a chance we can get the tool tips for stats updated to reflect how they affect these mods? Just for reference in game?