Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Kodaji Journeyman

This is becoming worse than the zoning leak. Any zone where more than 1 group is killing at a fairly fast pace turns into the entire client freezing for up to 30 seconds at a time nonstop. I'm running out of ways to play the game that don't eat my computer and wipe my group
    Hobs likes this.
  2. JolineSZ Augur

Any news on the zoning issue? Yesterday we started the Hero Forge mission and it took me again ages to zone and the result was that 5 of our group were in mission zone 20345 and I ended solo in mission zone 20346 or so. Solo.....more than weird, it tooks us at least 20 minutes to get us 6 all in the same damn mission zone.
    Metanis likes this.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Does anyone have a workaround for this while they investigate? Tired of waiting 20 minutes after evac
  4. Allayna Augur

Separately, I hope this is fixed as it currently remains on live, if I afk in a zone like POK with 6 or 7 accounts loaded, eventually I will come back to not being able to use my computer and having to do a ctrl alt del to get the task manager and kill each instance that is maxing my RAM.
  5. Cairbrae Developer

6. Allayna Augur

Old UI, but I'm talking about how EQ now pings my 3D engine to max capacity and the memory leak involved.

I cannot get below like 80% usage of the 3D engine and don't wanna cook my GPU because of a bug in EQ... that is still present on live and sounds like it will get worse with this test patch.

[IMG]
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Test is on DX11, live is on DX9, test DX11 patches don't go to live.
  8. jeskola pheerie

Fix dx11 zoning issues pls
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Cairbrae Developer

Okay!
    Szilent, Keeden, fransisco and 4 others like this.
  10. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
    Keeden, Hobs and Nennius like this.
  11. Grimblekin Journeyman

Cairbrae is the people's champion.