Test patcher down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by antistes, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Elskidor Augur

Most likely something after the last patch created a messy glitch.
  2. antistes New Member

Kind of an odd deal.

It's only the computer that I was switching between live and test.

My laptop which I only run one account on and never switch between the the two works just fine.

The fixers should be getting to work soon. Hopefully they can nail it down before I get home from work myself
  3. Raymond Lorekeeper

Test launcher still crashing.
  4. Horrone Journeyman

i guess soe is gettin massive calls right bout now i have never seen test like this since ive been there for 5 years this is just awful there files are basically corrupted for test but when i get time im gonna call soe
  5. Elskidor Augur

Maybe we just have to raise our "patch" skill... I was working on alcohol tolerance and begging last week, but completely ignored my patch skillz.
  6. Horrone Journeyman

just got a hold of soe and there still trin to investigate the problem they dont know how much longer the launchpad for test is gonna be till it is fixed so there still working on the issue
    Elskidor likes this.
  7. Garonn New Member

Well they seemed to have fixed it, was finally able to patch and log into test!
  8. antistes New Member

Sweet!

Thanks for the update
  9. Elskidor Augur

That is good news. Now just have to wait for the reinstallation on that pc.
  10. Horrone Journeyman

nice im gonna log on
  11. Horrone Journeyman

well im having the problem with the darkenedsea.eqg file not installing soooooo this is interesting tempting to revalidate see if that works if not ill be posting more :(
  12. Elskidor Augur

Yeah same here. Still a no go, but it isn't exiting out.

*Warning: Patch application failed for burriedsea.eqg due to bad Algorithm ID
  13. Horrone Journeyman

it says Error: the downloaded file does not match what was expected an update might be in progress please try again in the next 20-30 minutes
  14. Stankle New Member

Same problem, same file "buriedsea.eqg"
    Horrone likes this.
  15. Horrone Journeyman

atm im repatching live it has the darkenedsea.eqg so gonna tempt to install that which is repatching update size is 233MB
  16. Horrone Journeyman

ok same problem even with me repatching live to get the file darkenedsea.eqg to work on test same issue
  17. Slipdiggity New Member

Never had any problem logging into my second account on a computer that runs XP still. But my new windows 8 machine just crashes when it says 2B of 2,345B loaded. It used to be M for megabites. What the heck are B. so I gues I play alts on my xp machine
  18. Stankle New Member

From my PatcherEvents.log file:

OnError - errorNumber=1032, errorID=IDS_FILEDIGESTMISMATCH, errorMessag=CRC Mismatch: Expected 3894054489 but got 3847759815: buriedsea.eqg
  19. Horrone Journeyman

ill be on the FV server name be oumen is my toon on there :) ill be on in bout 15 min or more
  20. Draco Journeyman

I can repatch to get on live but when I go to test server it gives me that same error about buriedsea.eqg