Suggestion:NTOV should be updated for level 105

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sheaffer, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Crystilla Augur

One thing to keep in mind as well, trash clears aren't necessarily an evil for those lesser guilds. Why? Because they allow those guilds to start the event with fewer people while more log on.

How many guilds might have 30's or 40's right at raid start but within 30 minutes or so, raids are full. Trash clears, while evil when in abundance, does at least offer a small aid in these circumstances.
    Yinla, Xeladom, Uxtalzon and 2 others like this.
  2. Annastasya Augur

Leave the temple of Veeshan alone. Orignal plus one partial level upgrade (they only updated one wing) is plenty for lore and gameplay. Don't follow Hollywood's lead. Make new stuff.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Rainbowdash Augur

NToV? Nah. It's a great zone but recycle old zones TOO much and you end up with what happened to Naggy's Lair and Guk.

But more revamps would be great. Solteris is the most obvious/fitting raid/zone for TDS. But there's other fun zones. Vex Thal! Veeshan's Peak! Sebillis! Chardok! Original Plane of Hate!
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Upgraded Solteris would be awesome, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<this please.

Honestly why didn't this happen to start with, easy bump to current content ( I would think)and bang new content that could have been tweeked and made fun.
    Yinla and Yimin like this.
  5. Bobsmith Augur

Let's do it
    LET'S DO IT *EVIL GRIN*
  6. Laronk Augur

On the other hand, trash clears are an incentive for some people to log in 20 min late.
    Zentara likes this.
  7. Xeladom Augur

Put augs and spells on trash.
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

I always found trash clears fun. Dunno why everyone cries about them all the time.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Sheaffer Augur

While something like Solteris would be a cool revamp zone, it's outside the scope of what I'm talking about. Solteris was one of the hardest raid zones in EQ history. Not many (8 I think?) guilds were able to beat it before the next xpac came out. One of the raids still gives people trouble today.

I am looking more fr a zone with simple mechanics. ..basically tank and spank encounters with maybe a spell effect(like the eye of zlexak) so casual and family guilds and alliances have something to raid. TDS is going to obsolete ROF raid content and I don't really see any COTF raids for a casual guild to do. DH2 maybe? Neriak 1 perhaps?
  10. Marshall Maathers Augur

WK1 is a lot of tanking and spanking
  11. FawnTemplar Augur

A lot of these ideas are awesome! I think they need to do something considering TDS has 7 raids. Some of my favorite raid zones aren't old enough to revamp unfortunately. I loved Tower in SoD so much!
  12. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Nah, I think it will still have some value for the struggling masses.
  13. Axem the Great Journeyman

Plane of Sky revamp!

Didn't they just change/update some things in there just a few months ago??