Sportsmanship

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ExoticCheese, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumi-chan Augur

I know how the zone works. A chunk of mobs will path to TVK and then path back to their spawn point. That isn't what happened that night. Not sure what you've been told... We literally have videos and screenshots of at least two of your members repeatedly training the courtyard mobs to the zoneline where the 2nd TVX was dead. Beyond what the normal pathing would be.

Again, we don't mind a good old fashioned DPS race but the mickey mouse games are totally unnecessary. You guys aren't doing yourselves any favors.
  2. Kolani Augur

The more I read threads like these, the happier I am that I have absolutely nothing to do with the TLP servers. Even when we were racing other guilds back in era, we weren't such massive jack***es that we competed with them in the room during their event. We'd stay back and pounce on it if they wiped, but we never acted like this.
    andross77, So Happy and Herodotus like this.
  3. That0neguy Augur

If you had videos and screenshots how come those people weren't suspended like your GL tried to tell people?
  4. Coirnav Augur

I couldn't be happier with RI's performance thus far in Luclin.
  5. So Happy Augur

This, exactly. TLPs now attract the worst people currently playing EQ in droves.
    andross77 and Kolani like this.
  6. TLPman Augur

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's all i have to say about this whole thing...... both guilds SHUT UP and play the game imho get over it. Topic closed move on.
  7. taliefer Augur

not really. players are the same, there was just actual enforcement of rules "back in the day," which is why players stood back then pounced like the other person mentioned. because those were the rules, and if you didnt abide by them there were actual GMs that would enforce things.

the players are the same, the rules are different
  8. So Happy Augur

I disagree with your statement and can remember reputations actually meaning something on a server.
    andross77 and Kolani like this.
  9. taliefer Augur

shrug. no real way to prove or disprove it. i played from day one till TSS launch on Povar. it was easily the enforcement of the rules that kept players in check back then in my opinion, not that we were some higher form of human beings with better moral fiber than todays TLP players.
  10. Hadesborne Augur

Back in the day GM's enforced FiF (first in force) rules. If you jumped someone else's claim, you were dealt with harshly by the GM's.
  11. Dranix Augur

I burned all my cooldowns and DPS raced for a named in ME the other day. It was glorious, I spent the next hour talking to the person who lost who is clearly an inferior human being for losing at button mashing 5d chess. I'm now making a post about it on the forums so everyone knows how amazing I am at EQ. Maybe my dad will finally come back from getting those cigarettes and my mom will love me again.

Some of ya'll are so desperate for validation it makes me cringe.
    andross77, Gromph, Critt and 2 others like this.
  12. Ultrazen Augur

This has certainly convinced me to not roll a character on Coirnav lol. Thanks!
    andross77 and Risiko like this.
  13. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

ROXXLY AM I ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD OR WILL I GET A WARNING FOR SUPPOSEDLY TROLLING?!?!

Also, the threads between OGC and AoS/WT were so much better.. You guys should go back and study those. Really, I think you both could learn something from them.

THIS WAS NOT A TROLL POST ROXXLY. NO WARNINGS PLEASE!
  14. Imdead Augur

In fairness, back then there was actually a chance that guilds would wipe. Also, I would add that the tlp server community is actually fantastic. With instances and pick spawning you could play on these servers for years and never know the behind the scenes drama if you didn't want to.

The only people that typically post on these boards are the people that love the drama. You know, the ones that buy all the romance novels and magazines in the grocery check out lines.
  15. Mashef Augur

Triggered spawn by blood kill. RI should face 7 day ban. Just like ganking AoW after someone drops Statue or Avatar of Earth after the RC is killed off. Some things need to be respected.

P.S - I don't play on Coirnav so I don't care. But ganking triggered spawns is the worst thing that happened to the game. I am all in on races but respect the race, you lose mob one you should lose it all.

p.s. 2.0 - I would volunteer to be a guide to enforce these for free membership and ability to banish guilds from zones - so would many others. We just want respect for the game. DBG should bring back the guide program with more authority for guides, basically free GMs at the cost of a sub.
  16. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Most if not all RI leadership and half their guild would of been banned if there was GM support on Coirnav lol.
  17. That0neguy Augur

Fixed
    ExoticCheese likes this.
  18. That0neguy Augur

What are your thoughts on Vulak? Say Guild 1 kills all of the lords and lady's. Should they be entitled to the first shot on Vulak? Or is it ok for a scum guild to go and snipe Vulak from them on opening night of the xpac?
  19. Bolten_DA Augur

• I support having guilds pick a class to duel it out for a contested mob. Your best vs our best battle! Sadly, I do not think the losers ego could handle such a defeat to their unquestionable elite EQ skills.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

Right. I'm sure there are a lot of those people who play EQ.

/boggle
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.