Sportsmanship

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ExoticCheese, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumi-chan Augur

Funny thing about logs is they can be manipulated since they're text based. Watch this.

[Sun Dec 30 21:56:15 2018] RI Warrior tells you,'I put on my robe and wizard hat'
    [Sun Dec 30 21:57:20 2018] RI Warrior tells you,'oops MT'

Pinky swear this happened!

Again, your guild started a thread complaining about sportsmanship and then forgot to mention that the very tactics you're complaining about were employed by both guilds. It doesn't even matter what tactics were used, last night was still fun. But obfuscating the truth and trying to skew last night to make RI the hero is just weird on so many levels. We beat you on Blood, you beat us on Emp. Shenanigans occurred. Simple as that.

That brings me to my next question... Will we get a thread every time we meet in OW? This is my busy time for work and I need to know if I should plan around blocking time to chat with you lovely gentlemen. :p
  2. Meech New Member

I don't think you understand how that spawn works champ.
  3. That0neguy Augur

Pretty sure he wasnt complaining about the tactics but more about the pre game talking.

Also beat us on blood? Guess you gotta take those small wins when you can get them. Add those up with those xakra kills I guess. Sure hope you dps didnt burn discs to beat us on blood.

The only person I see trying to spin the story is you.
  4. Fumi-chan Augur

Pot, meet kettle.

As they say, win is a win. Remember spending 30 minutes repeatedly training us over trash xakra kills and still losing? Pepperidge farm remembers. But hey, I'm sure RI appreciated the morale boost from that Emp kill after spending nearly 2 hours attempting to cheese your way to Diabo Xi Va Temariel and repeatedly failing. Good thing you finally started clearing the wing the old fashioned way, some of you were starting to de-level to 59 from all the deaths.

PS - Still haven't answered my question! Do we get a thread every time we see each other OW? Promise I'll make time for you guys if so, just need a heads up first.
  5. Gremin Augur

Sportsmanship would of been whoever killed Blood got Emperor.
    andross77 likes this.
  6. Pleefun Lorekeeper

RI doesnt play that way. They like to run to the forums everytime. They still have the need to convince themself they enjoy them 1 am batphone for VT. Or the 4 hours VT clears just to wipe over and over to the point they de lvl to 59 lol. I mean how do you cheese into the wall behind DXVT and spend 2+ hours getting killed? If your gonna cheat at least do it right!
  7. Freehat New Member

orig 30 min, now 2 hours + k lets re write history. Also can you please tell me how you know they were cheeseing behind the wall? I don't know of many programs that would let you know that.
  8. Punchu Augur

So just humble bragging, got it.
  9. Hinastrom Elder

Comparing dicks on 20 yr old content residentsleeper residentsleeper residentsleeper
    andross77 likes this.
  10. Watchitplx New Member

why is a guild bragging it killed blood? do you also brag that you kill rumble crush in front of VT too?
    ExoticCheese likes this.
  11. Fumi-chan Augur

Friendly reminder that the guild most notorious for cheating and screwing over other guilds felt the need to make a thread complaining about sportsmanship. Like other threads, it hilariously backfires in their face and their anon troll alts come out in full swing trying to dismiss the accomplishments of others.

As we've stated many times, you guys need these wins way more than we do and we were perfectly happy getting OW Blood and a few other OW targets last night. Again, grats on Emp I know you guys really needed it and I'm happy for you. Shame the loot was so dumpster fire though.
  12. Watchitplx New Member

Grats on Blood and Rumblecrush. I'm sure RI was at their best when dps'n that. I don't really see a backfire, just a guild trying to be significant. Your OW kills are not even mobs that drop good loot, I don't even know how to be nice about that. You might as well still be doing Velious targets. They drop better loot.
  13. Ohfuggle Elder

Almost all blood and xakra loot is rot now. This thread is dumb.

Coirnav community discord is where the real fun it. Poor Ceila.
    ExoticCheese likes this.
  14. a_librarian Augur

So is this account your in-game character name, or is this an anonymous troll?
  15. Watchitplx New Member

im sorry im typing /who all a librarian and I don't seem to see that in game either. Are you a mob in tofs?
  16. Fumi-chan Augur

Yes, this thread is dumb. Maybe you should talk to cheeseman and have him lay off the kool aid.

Your community discord channel is boring and run by RI. I'll pass but thanks!
  17. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Pretty much every post you have made in this thread is exactly what I was pointing out about how TFC can't help themselves but to troll.

We don't come on here to troll you - we merely respond. My post was to point out how you guys cannot help yourselves but to trash talk, troll, and make anti-RI posts when any single event happens in which you beat RI at something (or think you'll win, in Emp's case) - or when you lose and can't deal with it, which is why you're trying to troll on this thread, see?

But keep bringing up how "RI are a bunch of <insert weak flamebait insult here>", because I'm pretty sure when it comes down to it, RI sets up and wins DPS races with a lot better sportsmanship than TFC ever will.

Unfortunately, logic rarely works when someone believes they're correct, even when they're wrong, Fumi, so I won't hold that against you...
  18. Fumi-chan Augur

Friendly reminder that your guild trained TFC with the entire courtyard of VT for 30 minutes to try and keep us from being able to loot a boss. But please, continue to tell us how noble and sportsmanlike RI is in their OW endeavours.

Just so it's clear, TFC has never once minded DPS races with your guild, win or lose. The few clean fights with your guild we've always enjoyed and learned from. It may be shocking to know that you can lose a DPS race and not lose your mind over it. But when some of your members start intentionally griefing and training, actions which would normally be considered a suspension or bannable offence, then it's hard to respect anything about your guild.
  19. Meech New Member

This server is so laid back I love it. When is the next TLP I want to make a shaman again. Ty
  20. ExoticCheese Journeyman

Just a clarification - you had kiters in the CY kiting the entire(?) wing that Xakra is tethered to. When your kiters died, the mobs went straight for your raid. I believe that would have happened to you even if RI wasn't in the zone, being that that's a TVX mechanic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.