SK VS MONK duoed with a SHAMAN

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FENDER42, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Machentoo Augur

And, of course, if you have any sense at all, as a monk with a shaman alt, that shaman is going to be a troll innoruuk worshipper.

The snare is sufficient, no matter that it is a low level spell. It stops the mob from running away in a dungeon, that's all that is needed.
  2. code-zero Augur

You didn't clarify that though, if someone cheerfully makes themself an Ogre Shaman because they were told that frontal melee stun immunity is so important that any class that can be an Ogre should be an Ogre they're out of luck if they think they'll get a snare spell any time soon. I wasn't ben confrontational. All my clerics and shaman have been human, dark elf of troll until I decided that their snare was gathering dust and taking a bag slot
    Skewert and Machentoo like this.
  3. Kazz99 Elder

Baloney, there is nothing a SK can solo in this era that the shaman is not able to solo making the argument moot.... and quite a few things in Velious and Kunark that shaman can solo that most other classes would not even attempt.... (for instance the named mini dragons in Western Wastes... in era, ANY of them or all of them as I regularly did).
  4. Kazz99 Elder

There are several shaman usable (regardless of race/god) snare procing weapons acquirable in this time period, my favorite was the spear from VP. And with bandolier now available on all TLPs... much eaiser to swap in now too.
    Skewert likes this.
  5. Kazz99 Elder

And yes, if you have not caught on.. I am advocating "play what you want, what is fun for you" because if you pair it with a shaman... it wont really matter.
  6. code-zero Augur

For a lot of people clicky > proc every single time
    Skewert likes this.
  7. Kazz99 Elder

True, both get the job done easily enough though and should not prevent you playing what you want. Just saying, there are many ways to skin that cat....