Shadow Asylum or Modest Man?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gladiatoreq, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekais910 Augur

Did they petwall on LJ? I don't remember if they did. Though It'll be interesting because the numbers we have this go around are looking pretty big actually. We might have the sheer numbers alone to do something about it. Though we'll see. Petwall might be used by another guild to drop them.
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I lead the first and fastest Nagafen and Vox runs on Lockjaw (and I think any TLP server for that matter)

They were petwalled down, and I'll tell you what, I find it more challenging and rewarding to my guild to NOT petwall the first classic targets down. I'm sure others will though.
  3. Darth Augur

All targets were petwalled first go on both Ragefire and Lockjaw.

Faceless and friends with Dima leading petwalled both Dragons. Which to my knowledge is the fastest kill on both targets froma server starting.

Tulkas, Smooth, Besteva joined forces to kill Innoruuk and Cazic Thule, and I believe Tulkas and Smooth got EoV.

All petwalled.

Same will happen on PA.
    Imdead likes this.
  4. Imdead Augur

He still has scales for the bards? Cause it sure wasn't told to your own guild bard who posted hoping that Dima hadn't given away all the scales. I would talk to my guildies about who was staying or going and what to do with the guild bank before giving it all away to other guilds(or RMT'ing it). The easiest way in the world to shut down that thread would have been to take care of the guild members who helped get those items and then when questions pop up on the forum your ex guildies post a simple response about how they got their scales and non went to waste before going to other guilds. Obviously that didn't happen.

PSA: If you want to worry about loot and how it's handled/RMT'd join MM. There's been several threads this past week about how bad the internal fallout has been for MM and why they are running away from Lockjaw to start over.
  5. Iyvy Augur

Dima steals his guildies loot. I would not recommend joining MM. Shady as leadership.
  6. Imdead Augur

All the craziness the last couple weeks on these forums has come from disillusioned ex MM members who finally had enough and many of those threads were before Phinny was even announced.
  7. BestReleaseNA Augur

Both guilds are gunna clear all the content. Id go with whichever one has less drama surrounding it. Drama tends to follow the guild with the most shitbags
    Sequins, Zublak and Imdead like this.
  8. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

[IMG]
  9. BestReleaseNA Augur

Read all of Warrior007s posts (Dima/Guilfein - leader of MM/Citizen) if you want a case study in why not to join MM/Citi. He talks just like dojii and his crew of crazys did on RF. The guild wont outperform SA since most of citi/MM is washed up has beens. And youll deal with far less drama in SA.
    Imdead and Zublak like this.
  10. Fiyero Augur

Dima is making Apok's leadership look competent.
  11. Darth Augur

Hell maybe I should roll a toon and join SA?

What kind of raid schedule you plan to have over there, since I kinda have commitments elsewhere?
  12. BestReleaseNA Augur

first couple weeks go hard, after that just 3 scheduled raids a week and batphones from 5pm-1am EST. Better yet, bring all the bored FI people. Youll have time to raid both servers probably.
    Imdead likes this.
  13. Pinto_Bean Augur

SA all the way man if you want to raid and compete for open world content.
    Citizen if you like a lot of drama and never want an epic.

Here are reasons for my opinion:
    1, Citizen (MM) on the last 2 TPLs always screamed for a fair rotation so if they are the top guild, they better be rotating fairly with other guilds anyways. No harm no foul if you join SA than unless Citizen wants to lose the little credibility it has left.
    2. SA has proven it can be the top guild on all of these TLPs. The leadership they have put together is solid and respected.
    3. Citizen (MM) withheld epics from its members on Lockjaw before and after Phinny was announced.
    4. Citizen (MM) and their leadership have created more server drama on both of their servers than any other guild in the history of EQ.
    5. Citizen (MM) has done anything to try to be on top but can never succeed. Anything from recruiting known cheaters to socking targets for the full window every spawn. Citizen had the first documented SK script and they have clearly shown on Lockjaw that their guild only had the capability to petwall bosses down for a majority of the server's existence. It was only short stints where they actually tanked bosses down.
    EQ1999, Imdead and Zublak like this.
  14. Qelyn Augur

The sad part is that this is true. I know some TL people from both guilds are planning on raiding on Ragefire as well, because you can.
  15. Darth Augur

If I was gonna bring all the bored FI people I may as well start my guild ;)
    Sequins and Warrior007 like this.
  16. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I'm disappointed our friends in Faceless aren't rolling over here as a raiding entity for some good old fashioned fun.

It's been nice to talk to quite a few of the good ones last few days, some have already applied to our guild. I look forward to leading many of them.
  17. BestReleaseNA Augur

You would have to quit another server if FI came =(
    Sequins, Imdead and Zublak like this.
  18. Zublak Augur

Azz! Great to see your name around bud.
  19. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Challenge accepted :)

I eagerly await them. Can even roll and start recruiting day one, instead of a month in like I did on Lockjaw!
  20. rekais910 Augur

[IMG]

Doesn't mean that both guilds won't be successful. Though this is in response to some people calling us has beens or washed up. Your opinions are noted though you obviously don't know the people who were in either guild back then.
    Fascination likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.