Shadow Asylum or Modest Man?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gladiatoreq, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBear Augur

Sort of off topic but there shouldn't be a rotation on PA. Instances solve that problem and for the open world, to the victor go the spoils.
  2. Pinto_Bean Augur

I agree but the way Citizen and MM fiercely fought for fair and even rotations on both of its previous TLPs makes me think they would be contradicting themselves if they were to change gears.
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Best of luck to you wherever you may be on these servers. I'll be focusing my energies where they matter the most - my friends and guild mates who count on me every day as much as I count on them. I don't much care about where the grass is greener, I just have different priorities than do those people that want to attack my guild for moving to a server that has a far better chance at a decent raiding atmosphere than did this server.
  4. taliefer Augur

i'll advocate again for a rotation on Phinny, the instanced content might make it less of an issue tho. we will see.

ive yet to see a server have "clean competition" last for any length of time on open world content. EQ just isnt designed for Psuedo PVP. you get 2 or 3 raids full of people fighting over the same target, it rarely ends up pretty. not to mention watching a raid mob melt from the combined forces just isnt fun to me.

i could see a rotation happening, but with a leaning towards more FFA spawns, simply due to the fact instancing is available. or its possible due to instancing people feel less need to compete in general, lowering the amount of FFA.

it will be interesting to see how this server evolves for sure.
  5. Pinto_Bean Augur

Maybe you should focus on the cheaters and despicable players that have already applied to your guild on the Phinny server.
    Create a respectable guild and get the respect that you want. Create a guild with sprinkled cheaters and hated people and you will have just as much drama on this server as you have had on your last 2 TLPs.
  6. Zhama Elder

Very few people are actually joining MM that played in TL this time around. The vast majority of those who were in TL on fippy who are going to MM are those who ended up quitting in the first month, or heldrix who stole ppls accounts, and entelion, who failed at trying to do plat dupe by switching to rallos zek, and then got his character stuck over there.

The vast majority core of TL is joining SA, including its leadership, the high RA members, and the people who were most active in the guild.
  7. LoggiE New Member

People care, Ain't first if you can't finish first.
  8. BestReleaseNA Augur

There isnt going to be any rotation haha. Keep dreaming.
  9. Finley Augur

There is literally no need for a rotation, kind of ridiculous to even suggest. On Ragefire we got less than 1 boss per week during the rotation; On Phinny the cooldown is just under 1 week. Much better to let the people that want to duke it out on Open World spawns to have that. Everyone wins on Phinny.
  10. Lejaun Augur

Maybe not as bad as wiping to Bees when a guild officer trains a raid, right?
  11. Lejaun Augur

Rotation seems pointless on Phinny. Everyone will get their shot at raids. Some will get more by competing for open world spawns, but if the socking/dps races/training/drama isn't your cup of tea, the instance raids solves a lot of problems, especially for more casual guilds that don't want to dive headfirst into the muck.
  12. MabbuQuest Elder

If anyone has a problem with me I invite you to pop into voice chat and clear the air with me. Though I'm guessing if you cowardly post on an anonymous forum account though that you would unlikely sit still with me one on one and carry on a civil conversation.

Still, my door is always open! <3

Lockjaw was fun for what its worth. It was more fun than playing WoW anyway!
  13. Kenvaryen New Member

Mabbu are you being modest or seeking asylum? I can't tell. Either way I can't wait to play with or against you again.

(Plop)
  14. BestReleaseNA Augur

Im sure that would be a nice thing for people to do. But youre usually afk so I doubt theyll get the chance to talk to you.
  15. MabbuQuest Elder

I don't always AFK...

But when I do I make sure Thraka and Sulerill have my account info and box me for 7 levels. :D
  16. Theka Elder

Fixed:: "I don't always AFK...

But when I do I make sure I have the program my name is a play on words from and rhymes with LacroQuest play for me unattended for 7 levels. :D"
  17. BestReleaseNA Augur

The only time ive seen Mabbu at the keyboard is when hes changing guilds (happens 2-3 times per server)
    Ducreux likes this.
  18. Sagnid Augur

Must of us post from our primary accounts Mabbu. So let me join the other in declaring you a piece of work.

Complete afk leveling, yep Mabbu does that.
    RMT accounts and items, yep Mabbu does that.
    Complete bipolar additude. Hey guess what. Mabbu has that to.

Mabbu is a Mexican hat trick of people who should not be playing Everquest.
  19. MabbuQuest Elder

[IMG]
  20. MabbuQuest Elder

LOL... that was pretty good I laughed pretty hard. <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.