Shadow Asylum or Modest Man?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gladiatoreq, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draeky New Member

The leader of TL ragefire has taken the guild bank and joined citizen for phinny. The leader of citizen/MM on lockjaw, took the guild bank while giving away some items to other guilds, ignoring those in the guild that needed the items and were staying on lockjaw.

If you want your guild bank to be stolen, clearly citizen is the place to go. Otherwise as others have said, citizen is pretty much TL. After TL quit on fippy, most joined citizen. This is not to say there arent good people in citizen, as most of them I know as friends/ex guildies, but to join a guild under the same leader after he just recently did the stuff below.. seems stupid.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/midnight-phyre-is-staying-on-lockjaw.228677/
    Imdead and Pinto_Bean like this.
  2. Fiyero Augur

Most of TL quit, most are now joining MM, and unlike MM, TL members actually got their epics.
  3. jasol New Member

who is most? All I see is 20% raiders and people that sell accounts. Grata on picking up flurry again? Didn't he sell his main account like 5x just in classic to kunark on fippy?
  4. Qelyn Augur

As with joining any guild, it really boils down to two things for me:

What kind of playstyle do you have?
    Where are your friends?

I'm gonna assume that you know what both guilds are about, that being the desire to compete for open world raid mobs. So that leaves "Where are your friends?" For me personally, a vast majority of TL from Ragefire went to SA, where as only really a handful of Ragefire TL went to MM. So that made the choice for me pretty simple.

Either way, with whatever guild you choose, I'm sure you'll be able to be at the front lines of pushing to be the best guild on the server. Good luck!
  5. Pinto_Bean Augur

WOW! I just looked at who is applying..

A real mix is trash bags in there!!! It is amazing! Tulkas (the banned), Mabbu (the cheater, almost the banned) , Fookjoo (worth a second mention), Ebon (the mutinous), Choonk (back to MM??? Thought he joined TL... Guess his forum talking restriction was too much for him),
  6. jasol New Member

Yeah seems to be one massive rmt guild. And if dima does what you said he did on lj, well it all makes sense
    Sequins likes this.
  7. Glowerss Augur

[IMG]

For example, I'd certainly be hesitant to be guilded with you, given the stuff you post on the forums and your eagerness to trash talk other people.

"Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
    What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
    A man is born, he's a man of means.
    Then along come two, they got nothing but their dreams.

But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
    It takes Diff'rent Strokes.
    It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Everybody's got a special kind of story;
    Everybody finds a way to shine.
    It don't matter that you got not alot.
    So what?
    They'll have theirs, you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
    And together we'll be fine!

'Cuz it takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world,
    Yes it does.
    It takes Diff'rent Strokes to move the world. "
  8. Fiyero Augur

Choonk tried to join FI and was told no, so he transferred to RF and joined TL. But I heard he was a complete idiot and people didn't like him there either. MM seems a good fit.
  9. Pinto_Bean Augur

I mean it's not that hard to trash talk people that have the ability to get 6-18 accounts banned by cheating! I will tell you this much, that is a hard thing to do!
    Multiple members applying to MM right now and will be accepted into the guild with open arms have this notorious distinction.
    In fact there are people that will be in your guild that were kicked from Citizen (for cheating and not getting along) and they aren't even hiding who they are. GG Have fun!

P.S. Love the GIF :)
  10. rekais910 Augur

Yea except so far Pinto just put up a bunch of most of which didn't happen the way he said it did. Not to mention all of the information put up here without any context. Context that none of you have. Honestly I'm with Dima. I'm surprised by the fans here on these forums. You guys follows everything so closely it's really touching. I'm happy that even after we leave the server you find it so necessary to your lives to show us all such attention.
  11. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Like I said earlier, without us to vilify it will be very hard for them to justify their actions.

Just ignore the mad dogs barking at the howling wind.

There's a lot to look forward to on the new server and we have work to do to make it a good home.
  12. Pinto_Bean Augur

So vague and uninformed. Pretty pitiful consternation here. Tell me anything in there that is far off base here. There might be a tiny bit mixed around in the timeline and the post was already a page and a half. Any more detail would have made it 4 pages long.
  13. Fiyero Augur

Actually, everything Pinto wrote did in fact happen. The fact that you guys don't have a problem with Dima's shady loot practices, or known and banned cheaters being openly welcomed to the guild is disturbing. Guess you don't have any dignity.
  14. jasol New Member

Bet there is already a petition in to close this thread
  15. Pinto_Bean Augur

Just figured out your guild tag. This mentality has followed you guys from server to server so it is pretty fitting.
    <Greener Grass>
    or
    <Gigotos> (Grass is greener on the other side)

Your 6.5 days per kill are guaranteed and maybe you might be the power of the server but, if you are on top of the server, are you going to create a fair and even rotation on open world content? If you aren't going to do that, I am going to laugh.
  16. rekais910 Augur

You've posted long lists of "what happened in the past" like this three or four times now and every time someone has to post a long as revision with information that was missing. I'm not going to play into that kind of ridiculousness like the poor souls before me.
  17. Punchu Augur

This thread is summing up why pre-instance openworld tradeable-loot content is such and the greed that goes over the real world value of these items in a silly ancient game is insane.

Who cares if you missed out on a few hundred or thousand dollars in kronos here or there ffs. You people have non game based incomes right?

If people want to make money off EQ more power to them but I'm not sure why so many care that they do when the gear is not even required to raid the content. You can do fine in set of jewel crafted resist gear ffs.

TL;DR Someone gonna profit, either make sure its you or stop caring.
  18. bruisedly New Member

Yes I agree. How on earth did he miss that MM wiped when they tried to gank Gorenaire at 25% health?
  19. Pinto_Bean Augur

Let me help you than. Here is what I expected as a response...

blah blah blah... Faceless is hard to work with..............Darth doesn't want fair rotaitons...... Faceless wont do rotations anymore....Faceless wants to destroy other guilds.....

My post wasn't about them. If it was about Faceless I would have mentioned incidents like the bees or them getting you guys a 2 hour ban for breaking sky rotation. Things like that. It wasn't about Faceless though. It was about MM/Citizen and their history of decision making that has lead to the guild being a failure pre PoP on every server it has been on.

A lot of that hatred started when MM decided to start recruiting some particular trash bags on the server (that they are going to have on Phinny). Look how far that kind of recruitment got you on Lockjaw. MM had a lot of good members in it but it doesn't take many tolerated cheaters or despicable players to taint a whole guild.
    It doesn't take many people on the forums to make an of a guild and create a rivalry that will make rotations a hard sell to anyone (I can name 5 or 6 MM folks that have done 95% of the posts).
  20. bruisedly New Member

I heard they had to bind rush the last Talendor win because they didn't have enough people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.