Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony seems to be 2-3 crashes a week some minor some not so much along with miscellaneous things happening that seem connected to server instability.
  2. Hostility Elder

I don't see any other issue that is even close to this. Bristlebane crashes are nearly daily at this point, and from what I read other servers aren't any better. The only reason I am making this post is to draw attention to this issue. This is bad for business, and bad for the game.
    Bigstomp, Elricvonclief and Havanap like this.
  3. Tumnayar New Member

Indeed this is a huge issue for players, but as you can see from Cor's thread, they will just wait until its off topic to lock. See Radar's post on the last page stating that the topic is now way off topic but nothing else.

Daybreak, communicate with you customers for crying out loud.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I don't even think the previous thread went off topic it was talking about several issues besides server crashes that all have to do with server stability.

Of course since Daybreak won't tell us what the issue actually is maybe the other items are related or not. From what I have seen I think some of the other issues like pets vanishing may be related.
  5. Aghinem Augur

The only time I have ever seen things like this transpire is when there are major problems with the database backend. I don't know platform they use to run their backend, but I have general suspicions as to why there is so much server instability with data loss.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Daybreak wants to thank us for our patience.
  7. LockridgeUK Journeyman

Hey, could we get an update on the estimated time the Tunare server will be back up, now that the expected downtime of an hour has been exceeded by going on 4 hours?

(If you are being held hostage, blink once for 1 more hour, blink twice for 2 more hours, and so on...)
    Salinae and Maedhros like this.
  8. Kendo New Member

or just sacrifice yourself and push the "server live" button.
  9. NenraZarn New Member

or just sacrifice yourself and push the "server live" button.

Love it

10. LockridgeUK Journeyman

great, now I have to go do chores :(
  11. Jetboy Lorekeeper

On a side note: How do I post a response that shows the title "So-and-so" said with the arrow up, when I quote someone? I can copy a response but can't figure that little part out.

(I am not alone..)
  12. Kendo New Member

when u click the reply button the the post u want to quote it does it automatically
    eqgamer likes this.
  13. Jetboy Lorekeeper

I tried that and it didn't seem to work.

Like I just tried to quote you by hitting "reply" first (why does this tiny thing need a step-by-step instruction manual?)
  14. Ganda New Member

Servers down for 1 hour. 5 hours ago??? Please Let us know when you think Cazic will be up again. Sighhhhhhhhh
    Thoron likes this.
  15. Thoron New Member

Apparently 1 hour to daybreak is 48 hours......
  16. Salinae Old Cranky member

Since Cazic has been up and down more that Lindsay Lohan locked in a truck with Red Bull, Coke and Roofies. I am wondering what is going on, and have been met with silence. So I am coming up with a list of my own. Please feel free to respond to us, the customers that pay each month, that are getting screwed.

1. The head of server maintainace's ex plays on Cazic. if she cant play maybe she will call for special technical help.

2. The banks have been secretly investing our platinum in low grade subprime mortgages, and those pesky reporters are starting to figure it out.

3. GM's rented the server out to Donald Trumps kids for an exclusive party.

4. Cazic borrowed money from his Russian friends and had an "accident"

5. Switching the servers to T-Mobil unlimited data cell phone plan looked like a good idea but their network isn't really able to handle the bandwith. Besides no one knew that all the servers would be tethered to one IPhone in order to get the quoted price.

So these are my ideas, but rather than letting us all speculate how about having some customer service that addresses what happened and an ETA of when they are coming up because we are willing to put up with a lot, but only so much. Treat us with the respect that paying customers deserve.
  17. Jetboy Lorekeeper

The Ops team is too busy with H1Z1 to even notice that not all our servers are back up. Give them a day or two...geez!
  18. Stupio123 New Member

Got up this morning expecting to slay a dragon. What the hell is really going on? That's what i want to know!
  19. Salinae Old Cranky member

ETA please?
  20. Stupio123 New Member

All i know is, if its raid time, and you are on Cazic and just happen to be in RoTE you might as well give up, Daybreak doesn't like you.
    Fadyena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.