Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenshar New Member

That's completely ok if they don't know what's wrong. Tell us that. Just keep us in the loop!! :)
  2. Wovel Journeyman

How would knowing what is wrong help you? Posting an ETA might be helpful if they had one. Telling you what the problem is serves no purpose at all.
  3. Nenake Elder

it's better than sitting in the dark hoping they'll be up before you have to go to bed
  4. Dreftan Elder

Going on four hours. No ETA. So plan is for servers to be up by Monday?
  5. Ishbu Augur

If you have something better to do than "sitting in the dark hoping they'll be up before you have to go to bed", I would suggest going and doing that. If not, then you might as well keep it up until you go to bed.
  6. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

Kind of funny how they keep closing other posts. Redirecting to this one saying this is where the "discussion" is, but they have only posted here like 3 times. None of those 3 times really said anything other than "We are working hard on this, no eta" Thanks for the "Classic" experience. haha
  7. Selfless Lorekeeper

You know what game isn't down right now and doesn't randomly go down for a whole day? World of Warcraft. Take notes DBG.
  8. Strider New Member

Photo taken @ Daybreak gaming 10minutes ago

[IMG]
  9. Wovel Journeyman

How is not knowing what is wrong preventing you from doing anything? As I said, an ETA would be helpful if they had one. Since they have posted ETAs in the past, we can assume they don't have one atm...
  10. Ishbu Augur

Ah now I understand what you meant by "have" to go to bed.
  11. Elkay Augur

WoW has had its moments, along with every other MMO. No online service is perfect.
  12. Surrepo New Member

Probably going to give it another 15-30 mins then I'm going to go watch something on Netflix. Watch it'll come back up minutes after Lol
  13. Weverley Augur

I'm wondering if they could show a photo with the technicians working on both servers.I'm outdated on how a server looks like these days been too long i left school and back in the days servers were using perforated card.Or is it even a physical thing and its like in the cloud.
  14. Nenake Elder

ok when i say sitting in the dark, listen to me now, i mean being out of the loop...why can't they inform us about what's happening, even saying "we don't know" would be nice :)
  15. Torvius Journeyman

Since we havent gotten the " sorry guys we dont have a clue whats wrong , check back tomorrow Tweet or post " to me means its coming up, .......tonight ......
  16. bober Lorekeeper

To those who claim WoW never had server problems, must have never played it during vanilla. 1000+ wait queues for the first 2 weeks and zone wide crashes in BWL during raid days. Yeah they certainly never had any problems..
  17. Endtimes Elder

I think the population on Vulak just quadrupled
  18. Ishbu Augur

Because they are working on fixing the problem instead of taking breaks to check the forums and post them?
  19. Wovel Journeyman

I know exactly what you meant the first time you said it....How would knowing change your life in any way at all.
  20. Bonechips New Member

it's been 4 hours now, man something must have really messed up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.