Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaclav Augur

I've dealt with it as best I could. Come to terms with alot of things last year, my dad dying on my birthday was actually the last of the the downhill slide I was on. Everything has pretty much gone up since.

Does suck to lose him, and I am remembering his loss a bit now that "his day" has come - but it's not hitting me too hard.

Not bothered, just trying to make him aware that it might be a trigger for some.
  2. AngorfLadroTholuxeP Augur

Any news on the server status?

If they come up, (almost) 39 mage lfg lguk :p

Playin TW3 and/or SOTFS til then. Unless the pool opens first and its nice out.
  3. Bartoss Journeyman

Thank you guys for working late and not going home to your families to fix the problem.
    Elkay likes this.
  4. Tamat New Member

Yank here. Waiting up with others to Yank all the contested mobs away from you Euro folk. ;)
  5. Argosh Augur

I'm disappointed to see the TLP servers down this morning. Saturday and Sunday are the only 2 days I have each week to get some EQ time in.. but I do appreciate you guys working on it RadarX. I hope you don't sacrifice too much of your weekend fixing it.
  6. Sinzz Augur

Good morning Radarx /em passes a dunkin donuts coffie!
  7. Aiona Augur

server up!
  8. Bartoss Journeyman

It should be up on Saturday, they are just waiting for Petsmart to open up so they can get a new hamster. Who knows maybe they took the time to upgrade their hardware and give Lockjaw its own hamster wheel power source.
  9. RadarX Augur

Servers should be unlocked. Please let us know if you see more issues.

I'm going to close this in the event there are additional issues they aren't confused with what has happened so far. Once again we really appreciate everyone's patience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.