Server down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mogossis, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogossis Journeyman

I don't think they are already implementing the new raiding update? Why are both servers down?
  2. Finchy Augur

prolly crashed...
    get ready for that rollback!
  3. Mogossis Journeyman

Ah, didn't think of that
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

It's both Ragefire and Lockjaw. We're aware and the team is working to get these servers back up to 100% now!
    Mogossis and Elkay like this.
  5. Maxe Augur

Thanks for getting on it quick guys.
  6. MobileVortex Journeyman

Would it be possible to get Lockjaw and Ragefire added to the server status list? Having to sit at server select to see when the servers come back up is less than ideal =/.
  7. Senlaeb New Member

Pick up your feet when you are waling around the server room....
    Deadlyne and Nickatropolis like this.
  8. Kibanu Augur

Like ... ermagherd.
  9. Elkay Augur

[IMG]
    Copeasetik, Senlaeb, Jent and 4 others like this.
  10. Bonechips New Member

Thanks Roshen!
  11. Sinzz Augur

aggghhhhh runs in circles and hits wall !! pain and suffering strikes but misses you die!
  12. Warlorf Augur

Crashed due to the insane amount of complaining going on. We aren't worthy :)
    complexication and Copeasetik like this.
  13. Sinzz Augur

see this is what happens when the lead lady protects all the animals, the rats get hungry and chew the cords!
    Barton likes this.
  14. Mogossis Journeyman

Sounds good!
  15. Daveed-Ragefire Journeyman

Fact that both servers came down at the same time and none of the others means that the devs brought them down. They might even tell us why. Maybe. Really.
  16. Vaclav Augur

From the posts here - it looks like Ragefire came down a few minutes sooner actually.

I went to the forums immediate upon crash and the "Ded server" thread was already 4 min old.
  17. Banuvan Augur

There wasn't even any lag for me before the DC. It was pull, mezzing, fighting, mezzing, DC. No warning at all. Like a plug was pulled. It was instant. The same thread for me was 7 minutes old when I got DCd.
  18. beyrak Augur

The barriers to Kunark are weakening!
    Nickatropolis and Mogossis like this.
  19. Daveed-Ragefire Journeyman

I had just asked in guildchat if anyone else was getting no response from /pickzone. heh
  20. Garful New Member

Really? That's the only possible conclusion?

It's not possible that the two brand new servers, which Daybreak has already bragged can hold twice as many players as any previous server, exist on an entirely separate rack or blade (depending on what they're using these days)?

It's not possible that a netcode issue occurred on the only two servers that have recently had their code edited and adjusted?

Must be the devs doing something sneaky on a Friday afternoon during primetime. Suuure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.