Runneye BAM!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rachelleg, Jan 22, 2016.

1. bodes Augur

Kumiko I'm not surprised you'd defend the use of 3rd party tools since you used scripts to afk automate the Eldreth turn-in for rogue epic and skipped a list of 5 rogues patiently waiting.
  2. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

1) The char you quoted was Numiko, not Kumiko. Plz learn to read.

2) script? afk?? automated??? I just tried out the turn-in some times with the female erudite char at the other side of the room, placed my bag window exactly beside the turn-in window (1 milk bottle, 1 milk bottle, 1 combined parchment) and put the 100pp on my cursor. Then placed the char left side the place where Eldreth spawns (on the table) and waited 4 hours for him to pop. Turn-in took about 2-3 seconds.
    pure manually. That is all. If you are slow or unprepared, it is your fault.

3) Do not ever call my name again accusing me using forbidden software. In fact, i even use standard UI and am a pure mouse clicker. The only true thing you said, was me not respecting a strange "list" of people i do either not know or are in a competing raid guild... or both.
  3. Draekon Elder

4. bodes Augur

Oh I guess you just normally afk for hours on top of the npc spawn after instantly doing quest turn ins then
  5. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

No, i usually do no quests at all. But when i do a epic quest (once every 10 years) and there is a dorf around sending tells about "respecting the line", i might turn on afk to make him stop.