Right and Left Eye of Sul

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arcainos, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Silv Augur

At least they upgraded the proc belts :confused:
    Ssdar and Sancus like this.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Make them appear on the vendor once the Vanquisher of the Broken Mirror is completed with the Blind Vessel... But first fix Golem is as Golem Does... the Enraged Guardian doesn't spawn any more!
  3. Brudal Augur

Enraged Golem spawned for us on Monday 2/29/16 after they brought the instance down, and achievement completed.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Our last kill was on the 28th... That is good news.
  5. Sindaiann Augur

Have had no issues with Enraged spawning at 45 with the minis since the very beginning.

Lol 200 is not enough currency for them, sorry. 1k or 2k per is acceptable. But I agree they should be on the vendor
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I appreciate your opinion but you're insane. We are getting 4300-4500 H/M/E gear in this expansion. The Augs are 350-320 H/M/E. Half the value of a visible piece of gear is plenty when you pay 1k currency for the container to make the chase mask.

Edit: arthritis sucks for typing
  7. Tour Augur

It's not the aug stats relative to visible stats, it is that the augs will have longevity well beyond anything else in this expan (mask included, though less so after it's increase in stats post patch). Any item you're going to use for multiple expansions, that you get off a vendor, should be expensive.
  8. Cicelee Augur

That's not the concept or point.

That 4500 hme item you are looting is going to be replaced next expansion by the newest latest thing. However that 350 hme augment is not going to be replaced until 2019/2020, maybe later due to the heroics and AC. Many players are still running around with augments they got in ROF expansion, which was three years ago. Some probably are still wearing VOA augments.

You are spending 1000 for the container for the mask. Not the augments. Remember that.

Therefore, the concept and point is... You can spend 450-850 on a visible piece of armor, or 300-400 on a non visible, that is being replaced in one year. But you propose to only spend 200, which is exactly one week worth of raids, on something you are keeping for 3-5 years? That is insane.

2000 on vendor, or not on vendor at all. My opinion.
    Sokon likes this.
  9. Arcainos Augur

2000 might be a bit high, given the fact that you can get ~180 coins per week, that's 28 weeks, or 6 and a half months of straight coin saving to get the mask (5000 coins including the container). In 6 months we may be coming up to another expansion time.

I agree it should be more than couple hundred, but 2000 is high imo.
  10. Arcainos Augur

Sorry, 200 coins, so just shy of 6 months, assuming once per week and not on lockout
  11. Cicelee Augur

Your math is off.

200 currency per week. Ten weeks gets you to 2000 for an augment. Ten weeks is 2 1/2 months.

I think 2 1/2 months is a fair time investment for something you probably are still using in 2020.
  12. Durris Journeyman

200 coin a week. That is assuming you never see any bench time.
    Arcainos likes this.
  13. Piemastaj Augur

Except people spend less resources by using a group for augs they are still using from years ago.... It also takes them all of an hour to get that aug and not 2.5 months.

Unsure why a Raid augment should require such a time sink when you require 50 more people to achieve the same goal you accomplish by duoing an aug mob.

2k currency per aug is literally telling DBG your expansion is so boring that we need to force people to raid for these augs because they will be used long after this expansion. Anything more then 1200 is excessive, same currency as the proc belts were in cotf.
    Imrahil likes this.
  14. Arcainos Augur

10 weeks = 2 1/2 months for one aug with your suggestion. Multiplied by 2 for both augs = 5 months. Add another 5 weeks for the container is 6 ish months.

My math is not off. I was talking about for the mask.
  15. Arcainos Augur

or miss a week, yea good point Durris, this is best-case scenario.
  16. Blurred_Memories Augur

you can get 1000 coins per week if you come to FV.

wtb: bifur coins, 25k each, pst.
  17. Kohnn Elder

3/3 ...Anashti falls off xtar/agro right at the beginning of 2nd phase, she was not even on track. We received an *Error* message across the screen in bold red... She popped back in zone a bit later and nuked the raid. These eyes are never happening.
    Axxius and Iila like this.
  18. Axxius Augur

Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls shouts, 'rr rq brb!'

:D
    Ssdar and Zeiss like this.
  19. Kiev New Member

If only the rest of the customers could get this type of service specific guilds always seem to get...

Is our money not green enough ?
    Are we not turtle-y enough for the turtle club ?
  20. Arcainos Augur

How so?