Right and Left Eye of Sul

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arcainos, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Arcainos Augur

Dammit Srazz
    roguerunner and Iila like this.
  2. Prathun Developer

Sorry for the recurrence of the poofing Anashti corpse bug. :( The raid cleanup script was running on the NPC's pre-corpse death event, which would delete the NPC before it could drop its loot. There are multiple fixes in place now to prevent this from happening. These fixes are now Live.

Hopefully we won't need to hotfix Crypt of Sul raid again, for at least another week. :confused:
  3. Poyzen Frawg Augur

But you are a Berserker. :p
  4. Silv Augur

Not that I doubt everyone isn't very grateful for the fix (again) but isn't it really about time to just consider putting them in the chest so that it is a complete non-issue?
    Vrinda, Axxius, Ssdar and 2 others like this.
  5. Iila Augur

Are they going to be on the vendor next patch, so we can actually acquire them?
    Arcainos likes this.
  6. Silentchaos Augur

Geri_Petrovna, Axxius, Silv and 2 others like this.
  7. Arcainos Augur

Given all the unbelievable issues with this expansion, this seems like an easy win.

Put the augs in the chest, and on the vendor. Buy some goodwill.
  8. Repthor Augur

well the augs do drop and is lootable again as of tonight after the hotfix, im glad we waited a day to kill it after the EU guilds discovered it. just sucks that its now atleast 5-7 weeks worth of augs all together thats vannished for some guilds, and CS wont help at all
  9. Vdidar Augur

There is a customer service team?
    Imrahil likes this.
  10. Deillusional Augur

We got no augs again from sul (on Sunday 28th Euro PM), make them available on vendor too please. All these weeks of getting no augs just increasing the hate of your loyal player base. We are getting alientated from all the work on TLP. Put them in the chest and make them available on the currency vendor, while you at it make the mask combine not consume the augs too.
  11. Deillusional Augur

Is the corpse clean up the only thing you changed, or are more exciting new things happening next time we do it?
  12. Koryu Professional Roadkill

We did Enslaver last night after the zone repop went out and didn't notice anything new. Beat it just fine on first run through and got the eyes.

It seems to me like the corpse cleanup script is supposed to make post-event actions simpler for the players. Puts all the player corpses in one place for rezzing and removes extra NPC corpses deemed clutter. Maybe if the script was tweaked to just not do the NPC portion...?
  13. Axxius Augur

Yes. Improved messaging to show who gets the doom auras.
  14. Zaph Augur

No Augments for D'Pikeys either a couple of days ago, really hope this stupid bug is fixed this time.

And I can only echo, put them on the vendor, and do away with them required for the mask
  15. Stell_CT Elder

I am sure i speak for my entire guild. Would love to see them on the vendor. Should we get a post made on the issue tracker and let the votes pour in?
    Warpeace likes this.
  16. Warpeace Augur

Might be the best solution as they cant seem to fix it and keep it fixed.
  17. Silv Augur

We can't even get them to put it in the chest... you really think they'll vendor them? :confused: I mean if it's ALL about the LORE then having her eyes on a vendor makes even less sense than a chest :rolleyes:
  18. Warpeace Augur

Lore only works if the eyes are on her bloodied corpse....that's doesn't seem to be working out so good. Either put them in the chest or on the Vendor...better yet both considering how many times guilds have lost out on the augs.
    Silv likes this.
  19. Silv Augur

Agree 100%. The "lore" was the only semi-rationale thing I was ever able to legitimize to myself for it but I always thought it was stupid. EQ lore is already so paper thin the past few expacs that I really doubt anyone would be in tears finding her eyes in a chest instead of on her corpse.

When something turns out so buggy and there is such a simple fix, well,... /boggle
    Iila likes this.
  20. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I've never been one of those omg the sky is fall is falling types when it comes to EQ - until TBM. I stuck through the obliteration of the player base after WoW and EQ2 launched at the same time and gutted EQ in an instant. The game has always recovered I just don't believe the way things are running right now there's much life left. Reckless Ascension is the only reason I am still here and I'm sure I'm echoing a similar sentiment other raiders share.

It is mind boggling with all the mistakes being made in multiple patches on these two augs these are not on the vendor. Devs, get some damn sense about you and LISTEN to us for once.

Next server patch, both augs 200 currency each, just do it.

In the future, don't do chase anything because you are terrible at implementing content in your own game.
    Taiqwon, Ssdar, Silentchaos and 3 others like this.