Fixed Reward choice window broken, OMM loot missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caiburn, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Aeromen Master Looter

I have been TA'd to other tasks, and the rewards seem to work. Just need to click the appropriate tab at the top of the Claim Window. Might be several tabs across.
  2. Cainen Augur

I think the issue is with people who have 10 pending OMM windows, they can not get any additional rewards from anything as the rewards window caps at 10. So all their tabs are bugged and they are not allowed any more till they "clear" out the old ones. I think people were expecting a quicker fix and just assumed they wouldnt earn enough bugged rewards to block all others. Sadly this appears to be a bit more complicated issue. =(
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We have a probable fix for the issue creating bad rewards from "monster missions", but it will take a server down patch to implement. The next one is scheduled for 11/15.
    I do not know if it will fix people with stuck rewards, so I do not have an answer for that probable secondary question.
    Justaguy17, Skuz and Nennius like this.
  4. Justaguy17 New Member

If we must wait until the next live patch, its literally a month of this expansion that my toons are stuck unable to claim ANYTHING. I've been unable to complete illusions, Bayles Crest for AC Aug, Skeleton Illusion, as well as backtrack for Wereorc illusion and other stuff.

*EDIT* - It's also Overseer that my toons literally cannot do a single thing of, as it is completely locked.

Can we atleast instruct support to clear our reward window(s) so we can play the game?
    Barton and WeCameWeConquered like this.
  5. Blastoff Augur

Broken OMM rewards do get copied over to the test server and it is still impossible to get rid of them.
  6. Aeromen Master Looter

7. Covidius New Member

Yep! Same problem here. Fortunately I stopped at 3 when I couldn't claim them. The problem started with Naggy. Got him down and then wiped before looting the chest. There was no reward window until we landed in PoK and it was blank. I have no clue about this stuff and just throwing around ideas... But if the limit was reached and it started dropping the oldest rewards first rather than the newest rewards, the issue would sorta take care of its self.

Screenshot for what its worth
  8. Caiburn Tarew Marr '99

Thank you for fixing the rewards!