Fixed Reward choice window broken, OMM loot missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caiburn, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Caiburn Tarew Marr '99

(EDIT) Please also ASAP fix the pending broken rewards for afflicted players (/EDIT)
    We found post-patch that the reward choice window (EQUI_RewardSelectionWnd) is broken for about 50% of people in my guild in Mischief, but not for everything:
    - works for Overseer rewards
    - does not work for Old Man McKenzie
    - does not work for (EDIT)some(/EDIT) item previews e.g. from heritage crate items (EDIT) but looking at an item link may change the icon in the lower right from pearl necklace to something else(/EDIT)

Deleting the ui xml file and reloading it via "Validate Game Assets" from the launcher did not fix it. (Not using a custom UI)

Additionally in 5/6 cases the OMM chest loot was not on the character after coming back to PoK.

Screenshots with 3 tabs from OMM, all broken, and one Overseer working:

OMM reward window:
    [IMG]

Overseer reward window:
    [IMG]

Clicking either of the buttons in the OMM tabs does nothing.
    Loot is still missing after re-logging too.
    Ythera, Dadbod, GamerGramps and 21 others like this.
  2. Bephlat New Member

Also on mischief and I encountered the same issue. I did 1 omm group mission and awared the 2 pieces of loot to 1 character, and then exited the task. My character got 1 of the 2 items. But all 4 people in the task have the broken reward window that looks exactly like the picture provided in the previous post.

Tried logging in and out multiple times, and also tried removing my custom UI's reward selection window file (to use the default UI's copy) and that didn't help.
    Caiburn, Mithra and WeCameWeConquered like this.
  3. Xanathol Augur

Exact same issue. Looted items are missing and same reward window issues. Funny enough, two players whom were task added and never zoned in received their rewards just fine.
    Caiburn and Mithra like this.
  4. BrokedownPaladin New Member

Just took a group though a OMM mission and had the same problem. Reward window is broken and didn't get to keep the chest loot.
  5. Soldarius New Member

Also got this, it seems the character we TA'd that never zoned in could collect rewards fine but we lost in zone loot and rewards once we left.
  6. Shord New Member

Also just had this bug on Mischief.

Characters that did not zone in were able to claim their mission /reward however those of us that were inside have the bugged out blank reward posted above.

Can't do anything with that reward window - it's just stuck there.
  7. Kilerien New Member

Does anyone happen to know if I continue to do these missions that I'll be able to claim the rewards when it is fixed or am I wasting my time doing them at this point until it is fixed? I'd like to keep doing them since they are time gated but I'd hate to invest that much time and then have not be able to get the rewards.
    Aeromen and WeCameWeConquered like this.
  8. Axelicious New Member

Exact same issue on Aradune server. Bugged out across all 3 of my accounts.
  9. Sunol1972 New Member

Thornblade - all 3 toons - right after patch
  10. Team90sPolitics New Member

The same issue happens for the OMM raids as the group missions. Those outside of the instance when the chest pops can receive the /reward, those inside get the same bugged /reward window. We were able to take the loot out from the instance. Small sample size, but both Vox and Naggy dropped 2 items from their same old loot table (mischief).
    Xara_NC likes this.
  11. Deriqua New Member

Same issue happened on Mischief for me and all those who attended our Ancient Heroes Naggy/Vox raids. All toons added that were outside of instance got the rewards (Brews/AA's). Everyone in the instance when the chest was looted attempted a /reward after we zoned back to PoK and got the pearl necklace icon and no rewards. Tried selecting rewards nothing happened and tried logging out/back in and even logged in from a brand new computer with fresh EQ install with same issue.
  12. asdfqwerasd Journeyman

confirmed, if you are in the zone when the mission completes you will have a bugged reward window and those that are outside the instance when the mission completes have no issues w/ the reward window. no noticed issues with chest rewards from group missions appearing in inventory in pok that seems to be working normally as far as i can tell for the group missions

main issue is the 10 max rewards limit if they do fix this retroactively. my window is getting pretty full atm and im not enough room to claim my overseers because of the omms stuck there
  13. Aeromen Master Looter

Same same. Same issue. Looted items are missing and same reward window issues on several of my accounts, all of whom were in the instance. Multiple players whom were task added and never zoned in received their rewards just fine. Mischief server
  14. Dadicus New Member

Same issue on my accounts on Aradune. Any news on when this will be fixed? At the very minimum, please get the reward windows cleared up.
  15. Artavash New Member

Ran into this issue last night on Aradune, 3 of us got nothing for an hour and a bit in Nagafens Lair. We did manage to bring out the crate loot though, which is ironic as it'll get tributed rather than used as none of the characters could equip it.
  16. Hidron New Member

This is annoying enough I hope it receives an emergency patch soon.
  17. wade_watts Augur

+1, Please resolve soon!
  18. Dadbod New Member

+2, please fix reward window
  19. Prismo 9 9 9

For the love of Brad, please fix the damn reward window!
    A large component of the game for people in the SoD era is doing your daily OMM missions. That entire part of the game is currently BROKEN to an unplayable state because you cannot get rewards. Can we please get a red post confirming that someone is looking at this?
  20. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

The "Confirmed" tag at the beginning of the thread title means someone is looking into this.