Fixed Reward choice window broken, OMM loot missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Caiburn, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Warpeace Augur

So, what happens or is happening when a reported bug sits for a year or longer with a "Confirmed" tag?
    axelaxel and Barton like this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

The word Really is added in front.
    Aeromen likes this.
  3. Kayrsoc New Member

So for those that successfully received loot upon zoning back into PoK, do you recall if the loot is dedicated to that particular mission? I had the petrified heat amulet in the chest for live guk which poofed upon zoning into PoK. That item is from the Sol B group mission
  4. Korea numbah3 Elder

Hope to see this get resolved before the extra life bonus.
  5. WeCameWeConquered Elder

Hope to see it resolved before they are made pointless by another expansion unlocking.
    Aeromen likes this.
  6. Justaguy17 New Member

My rewards window is completely jammed with ten unclaimable rewards.

I am unable to do ANYTHING that involves the rewards windows, including keying for Korafax (or back-keying for SoD on a toon), ANY group quest ANYWHERE, Overseer. There's probably more thats where I am most ticked off about - truebox was removed, but now I got toons that are spinning wheels doing nothing as I can't even quest!

Can we atleast have a way to clear these from our rewards screen... or increase capacity or overflow.

Please?
  7. Nire New Member

Would love some idea of when this will be fixed :(
  8. Jaytee New Member

I have this issue as well, I have 3 OMM rewards in my rewards window I cannot do anything with. I am specifically not doing anymore OMMs at the moment because I fear filling up my rewards allotment. If the underlying cause is not fixed please provide us a way to clear our reward window...perhaps add an "abandon reward" button or something. I only did the missions for unlocks and thankfully those still properly apply, I use overseer for brews.
  9. Prismo 9 9 9

Nope, but at least they responded to me to point at the "confirmed" tag on the thread, right?
  10. Justaguy17 New Member

confirmed tag is great and all, but doesnt do anything. having the claim window locked up is considerably detrimental. I cant work on ANY of the SoD questlines, so am stuck spinning wheels, then playing catchup after-the-fact since i am literally locked out of skeleton illusion, bayle crest, werewolf illusion from SoF. All the items I am after require the window and its locked up.

Hoping its fixed soon and am curious the compensation.
  11. Bobdolechair New Member

Since this is clearly a bug that is completely breaking our ability to do OMM group/raid missions, I think it's fair that the GMs be able to assist us with clearing the /reward window.

I was told that GMs are not providing any assistance with clearing the /reward window until a broader fix is implimented, but was not given any time table for when we can expect this fix.
  12. Prismo 9 9 9

Would love to be able to enjoy this part of the game. This has been just such a letdown for me, but I don't know what I expected.
  13. Machanter1234 New Member

Thank you Dev's for looking into this one. We all appreciate your help with keeping the game we all love going.
    Aeromen likes this.
  14. Atrocity(Zak) New Member

It's pretty infuriating. I'm sure it'll be fixed when the only thing relevant from it is the rez stick though.
    Prismo likes this.
  15. Patito New Member

Just did the Vox and Naggy OMM raids on Mangler, and several reports of this issue happening there.
  16. GamerGramps Journeyman

It would be nice to see this fixed before the Extra Life bonus week.
    Prismo likes this.
  17. Prismo 9 9 9

Would be nice to see this fixed before the end of the next expansion at this point.
    GamerGramps likes this.
  18. Kelorin New Member

Characters outside the zone who do not select a class are not bugged when the rewards come. It looks like selecting a class is what causes the bug.
  19. Justaguy17 New Member

Need this fixed. Claim window still locked, support unwilling to clear it, cant claim any key pieces, or work any time of ANYTHING that requires the rewards window...
  20. Aeromen Master Looter

I selected a class (Druid for the heck of it) on a separate account outside the instance, no problem.. unfortunately, that isn't the sticking spot. Seems to be related to being in the instance at the end.