Ragefire Beta Is LIVE - Preview the New Progression Server

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 7, 2015.

1. JChan Developer

Are you able to play the normal game or is it only beta that is giving you issues?
  2. Roar85 New Member

As far as I know, only beta. I haven't really attempted to use the normal game.
    I should mention that after awhile it was finally starting up, but since then it has been instantly locking up as soon as I select the beta server. Tried adjusting resolution, no good.
  3. JChan Developer

Beta is now closed thanks for participating!
    tysonwritesel, Smallpox and Silv like this.
  4. Catashe Augur

And yet you didn't respond to half of the beta issues you asked to to post in your almighty "Issue Tracker" =\
    Rykon likes this.
  5. Roar85 New Member

Uh... you're... welcome...?
  6. Anon3107 Journeyman

Congratz for this amazing and smooth launch. That's some pure SOE nostalgia you gave us right there.

Why the server isn't closed and wiped already ?
    StickyWolf likes this.
  7. dumpswick New Member

is the server up? i see beta is locked but i dont see ragefire on the normal server list
  8. dumpswick New Member

jk i see it now but it says locked, i just purchased all access
  9. itsmetybo New Member

Same, I see the live server as locked. Anyone else experiencing this?
  10. Skive New Member

They brought servers down to fix an issue. A bunch of people had Heroic characters made (Level 50 with full set of gear) And they were running giving their armor and buffs away to newbies before they got deleted. So a bunch of raid geared level 18's running around 1 shotting mobs.
    Tielovou likes this.
  11. Tielovou New Member

It is locked because some players got a glitch that made them level 50 heroics. Devs said, don't leave starting city, don't play it, we'll fix it... Well, those players went ahead & buffed others and some did worse. Thank them for the lock out, devs are on it to remove 50's & likely rollbacks for the buffs that shouldn't be available yet for those starting. Hope this info helps !
    SBC0 likes this.
  12. Skive New Member

Though TBH, I was kind of expecting something like this :-D
    SBC0 likes this.
  13. Tielovou New Member

You'd think if they wanted to give buffs, share gear & PL fresh characters, they could do it on any server at all. I don't get wtf they went to the progression server, to just skip ahead. Makes no sense. Sad they ruined it for many more others.
  14. Jackie V. Journeyman

Can't wait to see all the level 1's running around and having to run to the guards in the newbie yard! lol can't wait! :D
  15. WizardMafiaEnforcer New Member

if daybreak has any stones at all they will suspend every account involved in exploiting this glitch for a week or two to show them what it feels like to have to play from behind
    tysonwritesel likes this.
  16. Skive New Member

Not all were exploited. Quite a few people just made characters and were auto-granted level 50 characters with level 80 gear.
  17. WizardMafiaEnforcer New Member

I'm not accusing people of experiencing the glitch of exploiting, I'm saying anyone exploiting the glitch should be punished harshly. No one could possibly claim they didn't know they weren't supposed to spawn as a level 50 and go help their friends or what not.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  18. SBC0 Elder

Exactly. Oh- I didn't know it was bad to get level 50 buffs and go through Crushbone and level to 15 in less than an hour! How silly of me....
  19. SBC0 Elder

They did it so they can be closer to killing Nagafen, Vox, and Phinny first- since they have no real life accomplishments- this is the best they can do. SMH
  20. Fuerue New Member

Nice, just got home and thought I would miss the first several hours of launch. Glad I am here to kick it off with everyone.

Thanks for the opportunity Daybreak!