Quitting till this is addressed

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Justice for tlp, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Xhartor Augur

Making Krono is a higher priority then gearing his box army, could he be road blocked at the Emp?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

I guess that solves that!
  3. Querris New Member

It also doesn't help when your only customers are those with VT keys.
  4. Machen New Member

So basically everyone playing on any of the last five TLP's? It's not like it is that hard to achieve these days, Manglerprogress.com has 13 out of 15 guilds having VT keys a month and a half into Luclin...
  5. Shamra New Member

Obviously Daybreak doesn't have any rules on conduct anymore. Back in the day my brother's account got banned because of suspected warping! Now days you can use any 3rd party software and do whatever you please with no consequences. Folks are BoT farming and blocking players all over the place and the same with named/quest mobs and apparently it is totally ok with Daybreak. I have personally put in 4 reports on this and nothing ever happens so I guess everyone has a liscence to cheat!
    Xanathol, Duder and JeffHanson like this.
  6. JeffHanson Augur

There are so many bot groups in Overthere (RoS) on live servers that people can't even do the first quest for RoS progression.
    Duder likes this.