Play Like It's 1999 - Ragefire & Lockjaw Servers Now Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 21, 2015.

1. Noam New Member

I want my money back.
  2. Hasbourne New Member

I thought they had it figured out with instancing the newbie zones and such, so this issue did not occour. I have spent ten hours between Wednesday and Thursday waiting, and playing on Ragefire. They have had to do a wipe, so good buy characters. I hope they realize we are frustrated, and a lot of returning players are leaving.
  3. karioki Journeyman

But it's not available
  4. Fooleryx New Member

I havent been able to log in at all, can i have my 15 bucks back
  5. Noam New Member

No response from Roshen, Abscor, or Windsock?
  6. Noam New Member

WHERE IS MY REFUND WINDSOCK?
  7. Noam New Member

Seriously though, after all the BS with launch and now this, it is really denting my desire to play EQ again...
  8. Tonyyy New Member

Maybe my and Daybreaks meaning of "Available" are not the same...
  9. karioki Journeyman

This must be the Day it Breaks
  10. Noam New Member

I remember the original EQ launch. I feel like it went smoother than this. DBG, have you considered asking Sony to take you back? I'd say this pretty much proves that you are too inept to run the game on your own.
  11. Snar Lorekeeper

You would think that your new subscriptions would give you an idea on what the server should need to support. This is pretty nuts. Been trying to log in for 45 mins now and the last post from Holly was 3 hours ago. Very frustrating.
  12. Snar Lorekeeper

you know what would kick all the afkers. A server reboot. Active players log back afk players do not log back in problem.
    complexication and Aggrus like this.
  13. Vasil Journeyman

I want my $30 back
  14. Peri Journeyman

Finally got in guys. Just keep clicking.
  15. CTP_FU New Member

i want a refund!!! ive been trying to get on since launch yesterday amd its not happening, my buddy got on and i dont see how its fair for one person to be able to log in 6 accounts and play all day and i cant even get in. i am outraged and demand a refund. i will never play anything from this "daybreak" company ever again and i will spread the word to all my friends in the gaming community!
  16. karioki Journeyman

Just how long did it take you? How many hours have you clicked for?
  17. Hobie Lorekeeper

I don't know why they don't just set up another server. Call it Gornaire or something. Folks are pissed. Thankfully, I have other accounts, other things to do, other games to play.
  18. karioki Journeyman

So out of curiosity. What is the maximum number of players allowed?
  19. Noam New Member

16 years of running this game and multiple past progression servers, and these guys still cant provide their customers with a reasonably smooth launch experience? Did these issues really not come up before in the past? Where the hell is Smedly? Where is McQuaid? Do they know that these fools are flushing their game down the toilet?
  20. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

I step away from my PC for 20 mins. Come back I'm back at the login screen with a message that my login cannot be validated??? WTF how can my login not be validated when it already was and I was logged in to the server (after numerous attempts of course). Now I'm locked back out of the max capacity server again. I declare shenannigans!!!