Play Like It's 1999 - Ragefire & Lockjaw Servers Now Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 21, 2015.

1. Orpheuus Journeyman

Back in the day you could make someone go LD....4 or 5 players could spam inspect their gear and they would go LD...not sure if this still works.
  2. Scribe of Fury New Member

Don't tell people to do that, because then they'll do it just to spiteful and get their own characters back in.
  3. Makui New Member

First off,

I am aware that you all at DAYBREAK are AWARE of what is GOING ON.

I am cancelling my 2 subscriptions.

I am aware this means nothing to you and you are "un-harmed" by my pathetic $35.00.

I want my $ refunded.

I am emotionally hurt by this entire situation.

Good-bye,
    Makui Melloncollie the Singer of Sorrow
    Bard~~~ that never got to be...
  4. Jilkk New Member

Lol, I bought The Witcher 3 because I knew it would be weeks before I would be able to log into and actually enjoy Ragefire with all the bugs and whatnot, it's really crappy for the people that paid just to come back for this and can't log in I was there in the beginning so I knew this was going to happen... oh well back to Witcher!
    moogs likes this.
  5. Lierdal New Member

If you could at least see a queue it would be one thing but who wants to sit and keep clicking the connect button all day?

I know a lot of this is getting blamed on people boxing but honestly I didn't see many groups that looked like they were boxed last night. There were a few little mobs of mages running around for sure but not as many as I expected. What I did see was that every time I zoned in to Neriak Foreign Quarter last night was that there was always 90 people in there and the vast majority of these people were just standing in the same spot every time I went in there. This is the main thing that has the server clogged. A bunch of AFK people just holding on to their spot. I like the idea of rebooting the server every so often.

Wasn't this the reason we ended up with two TLP servers last time, too many people trying to get on? I understand from the company's perspective why they don't want to do that. There was a backlash last time, if I remember correctly, when they wanted to merge Fippy and Vulak once the populations died down some.
    Janakin likes this.
  6. Jilkk New Member

Also just a thought, maybe before the weekend people should start calling asking for their money back if they can't get into play, obviously this thread is misguiding too saying Ragefire is up but only for so many people it is misleading.
  7. Lierdal New Member

Not sure why it's not possible. That's exactly what happened last time they launched a TLP server. I think the biggest issue is the backlash when they want to merge them after the populations drop back down.
  8. SidewayzSociety New Member

Excuse me but I'd like to play seeing I did pay money to come back. Not chill clicking join server an get the same result. Fix it or refund my money
    thechacko likes this.
  9. Progress Augur

I just tried to log into Ragefire to play like it's 1999 but the server is full. Please remove this announcement and replace it with "Server Full - Try back in 4 months when everyone is bored of classic".
    Zapnm likes this.
  10. infintive New Member

Be nice if I could log in and play. I only started an account to play on this server. My 15 bucks doesn't mean but I am going to cancel my account. Thanks for reminding me of 1999!
  11. Pouik New Member

Cool, I have a one year subscription and I can't log...
    And another account with monthly sub ...

I already cancelled one... but I can't cancel the yearly one ...
  12. Zapnm New Member

So, by Vegas bookie just called. The odds are now 50 to 1 against getting a free chest before the June 3 deadline due to server maximum capacity issues. However, the odds drop to 3 to 2 in favor if there is a server crash since the army of AFK characters will get booted and others can have a chance to play. Please be kind to other players; if not, they will train you. :eek:
  13. Frobozz New Member

“"Available." You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
    karioki and guado like this.
  14. LokiFM New Member

15. nectarprime123 Augur

But that's a lie. It's NOT available for many paying customers.
  16. Jilkk New Member

I'm sure if you're bank is like mine you can call them to get your money back that way, you paid for a service that doesn't deliver at least they will do something if you can't get DGB on the line have them stop the payment and try to get it back the bank will definitely get them and if they can't well then that's more in your favor.
  17. Wesleypipes77 Journeyman

There was a poll taken pre server launch, nearly half the population is boxing. percentage was in the 40s somewhere.
    For Daybreak, I get that its about the money. They're running a business, but for single account players this really sucks. Just put all the boxers on their own damn server.
    complexication likes this.
  18. Vasil Journeyman

in 1999 i went to see the phantom menace and i watched my heart and my nostalgia of 16 years get ripped out of my chest. Thanks for bringing back that 1999 feeling DBG!
  19. Noam New Member

Its not even 5pm Eastern, on a weekday, and the server is full?? This is totally unacceptable, especially after the disastrous launch. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER DBG!
  20. Noam New Member

You lie, Roshen. RAGEFIRE SERVER IS NOT AVAILABLE!