PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Every last person (minus one) that was a part of the Pixel Pirates kills on your log is now in <Dragonbone Citadel>. If you feel it is right to erase their accomplishments just because they wanted to be free of an oppressive leader, be my guest. But I do wish that you wouldn't
  2. Kildire New Member

I don't really care one way of the other but, nobody's accomplishments are being erased. They are still right there for all the world to see. Is the hyperbole really necessary?
    Lonye likes this.
  3. Machen New Member

Guild leaders matter. If that one person wasn't a significant part of Pixel Pirates, you would not have needed to reform. Your kills as Pixel Pirates aren't erased, they are still there, and now we are recording your continuing history under a new name and leader as well.

Plus I was asked to add you under the new name, so...
  4. Aetherfox New Member

Crossguard update:

Talendor 3/15/2016
    Faydedar 3/17/2016
    Trakanon 3/26/2016
  5. Machen New Member

Updated. Congrats!
  6. bodes Augur

Dragonbone Citadel update:
    3/28/16
    Trakanon
    Talendor
    Faydedar
  7. Machen New Member

Updated
  8. Mysteweave Lorekeeper

a LOT people pay for loot rights to things. I don't see how this is a problem. Like for instance, druids often have trouble getting groups together to go do jade reavers so often have to buy one from someone else. Lets not get ridiculous here.
  9. Vaclav Augur

VP/PD 3/29 for IV 11pm EST or so.
  10. Machen New Member

Updated, grats. I'll get the column order rearranged sometime tomorrow.
  11. Darkkist New Member

Rosengard III

Kunark

Severilous 29/03/16
    Faydedar 29/03/16

Classic - not sure if still updating but for completeness

Phinigel 27/03/16
    Lord Nagafen 29/03/16
    Lady Vox 29/03/16
    Innoruuk 29/03/16

Cheers
  12. Mafiaman9784 New Member

Entendre

Trakanon - 3/29/16
  13. bodes Augur

Jade Reaver is a minor piece out of a long druid quest line. This guy bribed groups into giving up the hardest parts of his epic and keeping it quiet so their guildie monks wouldn't get upset. Other than xenevorash he put in almost zero work into the quest which makes the accomplishment a joke.

I get now that Machen can't police this, that's not on him and i'm not asking him to change it. I just felt the community should know.
  14. Finchy Augur

who gives a crap?
  15. Machen New Member

Welcome, and updated. I am tracking classic kills still for now but I mark out of era kills with a different color. Probably will need to stop adding new guilds for classic soon though, as the table is getting close to the limits of screen size. Either way you guys are on there and when you get your cazic/eye kills let me know and I'll add them.
  16. Machen New Member

Updated, congrats
  17. Pseudofate Augur

Farming/Trading enough to obtain 10kr to get extorted for a Reaver isn't what I would call zero work. It's stupid, but, effort was made wheelin and dealin.

Plunking down the RM is a different story.
  18. bodes Augur

If people were dumb enough to pay 10 kr for a jade reaver then the reavers would be permacamped. You typically get 1 every 14 reavers (say 2 or 3 cycles), so this would be the premiere cash camp in the game if people were paying that much.
  19. Pseudofate Augur

Without a doubt. Feel like that's what i saw auctions at. And appropriately went "pfffffffffffft, ok".
    Might have price confused with ODS.
  20. Vykk Lorekeeper

MIM killed phara dar at 5:50 pacific tonight 3/31
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.