PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AB-Muvien Elder

Gorenaire down by Caer Cadarn toda 3/21
  2. MinedPL New Member

Progress Lost - 3/20 - Cazic Thule

Raid numbers / level are growing. Come join a team that's excited about beating content at our own pace!
  3. MinedPL New Member

Progress Lost's first Phini kill was 2/17.
  4. Vorshayla New Member

Broken Wave have downed Gorenair tonight, 03/21/2016
  5. Damdor Journeyman

Hey Machen,

EoE killed Phara Dar on 03/22/2016

Thank you
  6. Machen New Member

Updated Caer Cadarn, Progress Lost, Broken Wave and EoE. Congrats everyone!
  7. Tanadien Journeyman

IVAS killed Gorenaire and Faydedar on 3/22.
  8. Wintermalo Augur

3 weeks into Kunark and 3 guilds have killed PD. VP Keying is so hard omgz!
  9. Rizey Elder

Sure wasn't all that hard when all 3 of those guild took full advantage of no MoTM the first week for Trak and split into 2-3+ raids to get more teeth. Funny isn't it?
  10. Wintermalo Augur

As far as I know only 1 guild took advantage of it and killed him twice. So oooh 1 guild got an extra trak kill wow!
  11. Rizey Elder

Well then you don't know very much. Because all 3 did. 2 of them are too to admit it.
  12. AB-Muvien Elder

Trakanon down to Caer Cadarn yesterday 3/24
  13. Machen New Member

OGC did split him the first week with no motm, but we've split him every week since then too with motm. With his regen being nonexistent the first week, we would have been able to split it with motm I'm quite sure--although it may have taken several runs at him in each instance.

Not sure why this is even something people are debating over when everyone on the server saw the systemwides and should know exactly who did and didn't split trak the first week. (It wasn't 3 guilds...)
  14. Machen New Member

Updated, congrats!
  15. bodes Augur

Brand new guild <Dragonbone Citadel> killed Gorenaire today 3/26 thanks to competent leadership and a solid core of skilled raiders
  16. Machen New Member

Congrats, added you to the site. When/If you have a website set up, please let me know the url so I can link to you.
  17. darkvixyen73 Augur

You may want to associate PP kills with them, since they're apparently reformed from them.
  18. Machen New Member

It's a change of leadership from what I understand. New guild leadership + new guild name gets you a new listing. If it were all the same pixel pirate guild leader and officers then I'd just change the name.
  19. darkvixyen73 Augur

Ah gotcha - yea, sounds like many transferred over but not all leadership wise. Good deal - just making sure was handled correctly for your log of history.
  20. Aerodru Apprentice

FWIW: The entire leadership (minus Dojii) is in this new guild. Not sure if that matters... or....?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.