Paladin Nerfs

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Seldom, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Boogerific Journeyman

Commenting on the power of a class when a person is ignorant of that class's ability is unfortunate, like wondering why you are taking more damage for 20 minutes and then remembering the cleric merc is on passive.
  2. sojero One hit wonder

Booger I'm not sure what your getting at as you have posted that twice now. I am not ignorant of the abilities, I was misinformed of their stacking and now after being told otherwise and testing I have found the truth. I will gladly be the person to give others laughs it it means I learn something, and hopefully others as well.
  3. Ravengloome Augur

Thanks for being a good sport!

I was probably way to drunk to be posting yesterday hahaha.
  4. Warpeace Augur

So normally for agro I would use Disruptive Persecution on incoming as it would give me the most agro and 8 sec recast. Personally crushes were preferred to stuns because they did two things 1. added to our weak DPS and 2. produced agro. (why did I use DP?...the agro reduction it was supposed to have was broken, and was never a secret.)

Agro over time abilities..... Honestly not worth the spell gem to mem, Why? because with the DPS output of groups and raids it looses any agro gained. Also trying to cast say 4 + agro abilities looses most of the agro gained because of the damage output and surrounding heals .

Honestly I would rather see crushes take the lead for Paladin agro than stuns. Stuns have almost always been considered over powered and are a serious hindrance to the class. We could be reduced to one spell stun per expansion and with upgrades to out AA stun should be fine. If crushes were chosen as the answer we would get 2 things out of 1 maintaining what little dps we have available to our class and keeping on par with agro with our other tanks. If you want to continue forcing the class to use Stun's and they don't actually land the stun component but gain agro....make a non damage spell for us to replace it.
    Ganaldarr likes this.