Official Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifebane, Aug 10, 2015.

1. ElaidaTL Augur

Sigh. Is anyone else exhausted by all the weeks and weeks of non stop bickering? Its been back and forth. One guild feeling like its on top after another in a circle. Can we please just see how this rotation goes and just get along for a few weeks? After it runs for a bit then we can make amendments that work to correct deficiencies. If anyone is still truly unhappy with it then its up to everyone to not call them out or act like children but to address their concerns and MAKE this work for all. For goodness sake tho please try and be civil at least for a few weeks.
  2. Matthias The Man Journeyman

Has the naggy Kill and Vox Kill times been updated? As of writing this it seems not
  3. Matthias The Man Journeyman

Vox / Nagafen / CT Spawned Last night (August 10, 2015) -- And where taken down sometime in the early hours of August 11, 2015

If you where responsible for the kills, Please Update the spreadsheet @ http://tinyurl.com/OfficialRagefireRotation

please convert times to 24/hr in the EST timezone please.

If you cannot update the spreadsheet - please contact myself, Jain, Thalanos or Post here kill times

Thank you!

Matthias
    Guild Leader of False Prophecy
  4. Lifebane Augur

Matthias, they are not required to update the new spreadsheet yet because it doesn't take effect until 9pm est.
  5. Trackanon Elder

It was a request, not a demand. No reason to be hostile, Matthias is just trying to gather information for the benefit of all.
    Matthias The Man likes this.
  6. Matthias The Man Journeyman

If the spreadsheet is updated and kept current. It helps guilds that are up to bat for kills today
  7. Lifebane Augur

No hostility here, friend. I do speak directly, but tone is hard to interpret through text.

I see what you are saying Matt. Yes, that will assist with kill windows moving into the rotation this evening. Good idea.

I believe CaF killed both Naggy and Vox. I will see if I can get a hold of them. Not sure who killed CT last.
    Matthias The Man likes this.
  8. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I know TLG killed CT but I don't have a timestamp.

If we can get this information it will be helpful with the handoff.
  9. Lifebane Augur

Sagnid is updating CT kill times now.
  10. Dojii Augur

Innoruuk down in our time slot @ 23:25 EST

#Prayer +1
  11. Matthias The Man Journeyman

12. Trackanon Elder

What does "#prayer +1" mean?

Wtg on getting inny!
  13. Dojii Augur

I dubbed the time slots the "prayer window". where one longeth, and hopeth after a spawn.
  14. Armajong New Member

Because previously, guilds couldn't care less if their rotation mob happened to spawn in the 8 hour window where they could realistically field a raid force.
  15. Darwhine New Member

Great ! The 12 more populated guild find an agreement !
    What about the others?

What about those wich arent even in a guild?
    If i decide to creat a pick-up raid tomorrow and down a dragon i hope i wont be punished for that.
  16. Zublak Augur

Here we go.......
  17. AbyssalLord Journeyman

As long as its during an FFA time that will be fine. If it isnt, then yes you will be punished.
  18. Lifebane Augur

Hello friend. I would suggest finding a guild, or forming one. If you are truly against this, and really want to run a pick-up group, feel free to show up at the next rotation meeting to share your ideas. We allow guests to attend.

Once Kunark releases, there is some talk of allowing "Open raid" slots to classic bosses, but nothing has been decided yet.

This rotation may seem frustrating to you, but you must realize that there are guilds on this server with the numbers, skill, and efficiency to down every raid mob on the server within minutes of them spawning.

This rotation is not your enemy.
  19. Bufonidae Elder

Can someone call a miss-deal? No one shuffled the deck so Apok is getting 2 turns at every mob to start the rotation?!
  20. Lifebane Augur

They are in alphabetical order (with the exception of CAF, who just joined the rotation, so they get added to the end of the list.) We wanted to randomize and stagger the order prior to it going live, but representatives from the guilds were not available to validate the randomness. To avoid any potential issues, the only fair method was to use alphabetical order. It's on the agenda for the next meeting to discuss whether or not it still needs to be randomized at that point in time.