Official Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifebane, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Lifebane Augur

The Ragefire rotation has been voted on, and has been approved by 11 of 12 guilds currently in the Rotation Council.

The Rotation Council is a governing body of Guild Leaders and Officers that represent their respective guilds, voting on all matters relating to raiding rotations.

http://tinyurl.com/OfficialRagefireRotation

The rotation itself consists of three separate timeslot windows:
    1. Prime-Time A (12:00PM - 6:00PM EST)
    2. Prime-Time B (6:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST)
    3. Free-For-All (1:00AM - 12:00PM EST
    Guilds that qualify may choose to raid in a single timeslot, or both. These are protected windows, and each guild is only allowed to kill a raid mob when it is their turn on the rotation.

The FFA timeslot is open to any/all raiding guilds . Any guild may kill a FFA mob at any time, as long as they are not in a lockout period, or another guild's window extension. (These stipulations are detailed on the "Rule" tab on the linked spreadsheet.)

To allow all guilds the time to finish their windows on the previous rotation, the new rotation will begin at 9PM EST on 8/11/15.

Daybreak Games is aware of the community's desire to govern their own rotations, and will support the Council's rules if need arises.

Signed,
    Thalanos, Council Chairman
    Zieri, Ethereal, Gregolo and 4 others like this.
  2. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

They will likely have to post and sticky to make it official, but thank you to all the leaders for coming together.

Yay, now lets get back to having fun at the game that so many of us love to play.
  3. Barlow Elder

/approved
    /sign

Nice work Thalanos - and all the other representatives that participated in the last meeting.
  4. Armajong New Member

Awesome, finally.
  5. -wycca Augur

Signed for Twisted Legacy with Skyp's approval.
  6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Signed,
    Jain, Council Secretary
  7. Gilamas New Member

Signed by Rosengard.

/Bonlgon
    Rosengard Guild.
  8. Matthias The Man Journeyman

Signed

Matthias - <False Prophecy>
  9. Ducreux Augur

[IMG]
    Phati likes this.
  10. Bufonidae Elder

A huge step in the right direction... Thanks to all who put in the effort to get the ball moving at last!
  11. Kalamurv Journeyman

Thank you everyone for all the work you put into this. Glad to see it's finally being made official. Now we can get back to raiding =)
  12. Sagnid Augur

Signed, Sagnid officer of The Last Guardian.
  13. Jonlexander New Member

Signed, Jonlexander Officer of Canadian Armed Forces.
    With approval ~ Saytonic ~ Leader
  14. Roshen Brand Manager

Stickied.

I appreciate everyone that worked towards getting this put together for Ragefire!
    ElaidaTL, Gregolo, Ethereal and 7 others like this.
  15. Freki Augur

I would like to thank ALL the guilds that worked towards an equitable end, and I will single out one guild that surprised me. Twisted Legacy.... thank you for changing your stance and working WITH the rest. you have started a path that will repair the tarnished reputation that happened since server launch and before. it will take time but it will only get better if you continue working as you have with the others as shown here.

THANK YOU ALL those that actually worked through this.
  16. HonorablePally Lorekeeper

Congrats all of Ragefire, it was a long journey but we did it together :)
  17. Selara New Member

This makes me so happy! Congrats and way to step up to the plate!
  18. Dumbster Journeyman

Enjoy again and having TL unguilded members training during the 1hr FFA lockout...

Good job with ruining the servers future.

-Someone who actually cares
  19. Dojii Augur

I've told the guys not to complain, and we support Daybreak's decision. Look forward to trying this out.
    Antonico, Saladus, ElaidaTL and 4 others like this.
  20. Manvaril New Member

If your having a problem with a guild get in touch with one of the guild officers or the leader(s) and I'm sure they will correct any unruly members they have. Please re-frame from personal attacks on these boards.