New players - pick a knight if you aren't a boxer

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Time Burner 2, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makavien Augur

I would out kite you with no shoes on already yo..
    It is a job that needs to be done sometimes and I am not above doing it to make a raid win successful.

You linked me to 2 posts above that one which had no pictures.
    What Triconix wrote is the ability stacking ..
  2. sojero One hit wonder

Lets not beat around the bush though, you did cherry pick this. Oh and proof or it didn't happen :)
    Nightops likes this.
  3. sojero One hit wonder

I'm sorry that you cannot scroll down, but yeah stop at the war post that also doesn't understand how things actually work....... I will post the actually picture for you, you can see the posters name and go look if you want for the rest of the context.

Nightops likes this.
  4. Makavien Augur

Elidroth nerfed WK2 because he made him hit to hard and his aoe rampage was hitting for full damage. And npc dps did not get boosted like people are saying if you go back and do the parses on test I bet you would see an even amount of boosts between expansions with the highest coming between level cap increasing expansions they are delusional and making things up to prove their already proven wrong arguments.

For Sojero >
    And I understand why holy guardian wouldn't stack but where did those numbers come from ? Ie what npc was they testing it on ? Did the person have heroics high enough over the heroic strike through cap? Parses are not where you come up with the numbers you go by the spell descriptions.

And I am sorry you don't know how to link directly to post reply #'s (ie that number at the bottom right of each reply )
  5. p2aa Augur

If you are unable to understand the situations, i can do nothing for you.
    Go cry for your poor friend Reall, who has been "unfairly" trash talked by me and didn't merit such treatment
    Hahaha
  6. sojero One hit wonder

[IMG]
    Sheex and Kleitus_Xegony like this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Was cut and dry don't act like a punk and expect royal treatment....But you would not understand that you constantly say off the wall things and get caught then act like it never happened.
  8. Makavien Augur

If that is what your into sure . But those posts still don't change that knights and warriors should have a 15% mitigation difference to make up for your self healing and other utility. Unless you want to start sharing everything that is unique to both of your classes. If Dzarn doesn't do it I will go above him or to the spell developer instead.
  9. Seldom Augur

Wow, Warriors have so many hit points/abilities that they can tank current raid content with a two hander. No wonder they didn't get any additional improvements in the patch that boosted the other Tank classes! Any new folks thinking of rolling a Tank, take notice. Very impressive. Must be nice to have so many "gigantic" hit point boosters etc. that you can tank current raid bosses for a long length of time with two hander and put out 60k dps. Talk about a powerful class
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

This was pretty much exactly my experience as well, and the guild I'm in is pretty much the polar opposite of RoI, so interesting to hear it was similar from a different end of the spectrum.
    Xeladom likes this.
  11. Warpeace Augur

12. Makavien Augur

What do you think is going to happen Warpeace ? You really think warriors are just posting here and that's it and were not starting conversations with the developers until this error in judgement gets repaired ? Warriors do 3 things the most important to our survival being mitigation if we do not do this better than others then there is no point in playing a warrior. Unless they want to make us into a knight without completely changing our class one or the other is going to happen.
  13. sojero One hit wonder

Thank god the dev's are in control of where they want the mitigation and not you. Objectivity is not strong in this one.

You can have every ability I have, as long as it doesnt change the fact that I can tank and do what I need to, to be a productive member of my raid team, DGAF!

Good luck on that, I can see you are new around here and haven't met Aristo.
    Xeladom likes this.
  14. sojero One hit wonder

Well sir good job so far, keep up the good work, were rooting for you.

Quest to 100.....so close!
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Thread highlights, in no particular order:

-p2aa threatening a PR campaign to nerf sk aggro if anyone opposed PA being reverted to its previously broken form
    -Makavien threatening to "go above" a Developer to obtain Knight nerfs
    -Mistake threatening to lock the thread due to "off topic" banter (Hint: iiiiiiiiirony)
    -Multiple warriors claiming credit for Elidroth's original, buggy stance implementation
    -Battleblade being Battleblade
    -Repeated nerf calls from just about everyone
    -The repeated, lulcopter assertion that these forums have a significant impact on class balance and developer tuning

Here's to 100 more pages of greatness!
    Xeladom and sojero like this.
  16. Makavien Augur

Just because he doesn't reply does not mean he doesn't read them and makes abilities based upon what you tell him /cough Dichotomic shielding
  17. Makavien Augur

Thats funny because I have said multiple times there is 2 ways this can be fixed.
  18. Agrippa Augur

Kind of funny that I haven't seen one warrior admit that defensive stance was bad for the game. I've only seen them cry foul for knights getting it. Go go huge amounts of mitigation *all of the time* for doing absolutely nothing. Were warriors really so terrible that they needed powerful abilities to afk tank?
  19. Warpeace Augur

I can care less start a twitter petition to Holly. Go on with your bad self make it happen. Just include actual facts not that 70% crap.
  20. Makavien Augur

It wasn't bad for the game do you see dps flopping over 90% of the time? Or do you see them dying the same as they always have , lack of heals , taking multiple aes and rampage at the same time, and not watching their aggro .
    What is bad for the game is class warfare which is caused when you take unique things from one class and give it to others regardless of what tools they already have.

It was made specifically to make up for lack of self healing and so we were good at the only thing we are good at all of the time instead of 3 minutes out of 10 and yes we were that bad considering we was stagnated for 5 years before that with flash of anger being the best thing we had received in that time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.